What happened to Bastila?

Was she killed in the jedi civil war?

Did she and Revan broke up and she dissappeared?

Was she killed by a sith?

I want to know! She was so cool in the first game as the annnoying stubborn master who had to deal with revan being more powerful than her and then there was the force bond.

Ran her through with the saber to keep her from whining.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

What happened to her? Well, it may depend on your choices in the beginning of KOTOR 2, I'd say. After all, we gotta remember that we'll be given the choice to set events in the second game as we played them in KOTOR 2, or almost as we played them... And I think Bastila will be one of these choices since she was, after all, one of the key characters of the story in KOTOR 1.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

:rolleyes:. I have a FEELING of that Bastila wasn't (or rather: isn't) very popular among most of the people here... :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

:rolleyes:. I have a FEELING of that Bastila wasn't (or rather: isn't) very popular among most of the people here... :lol:

I'm telling you, most everyone here are Carth Fanboys!

I hate both of them. I want Carth to make a comeback in KotOR2, for the sole purpose of me gutting him again! :D

(Bokishi) I'm telling you, most everyone here are Carth Fanboys!

:rolleyes:

(Idunnowhattochoose)Do not compare Bastila to a Twi'lek.

Why not? Twi'leks are hot! :D (even if I'll have to say that Bastila isn't as hot as them ;p)

So many Bastila-threads means that she's actually very popular - even if people just love to hate her...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.