The Magical Volo thread!

Llyranor

Should Volourn be a mod?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should Volourn be a mod?

• Yes
    • No

Damn, Pally. If there had been any opening for modship at the FOBOS boards, I'd voted for you, totally. Free entertainment, and that blue bar really fits with your Captain Ulrika.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I vote NO on every 'want X as mod' . :ph34r:

Mods are useless. Rules are there for breaking. Flaming is

fun, let ppl show their real colors and not be herded by

some lame mods. *

* of course this will never happen, but a free soul can always hope

"The purpose of abstracting is not to be vague,

but to create a new semantic level in which one

can be absolutely precise."

-Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002

LARGEST SIG WINS !?

yes, i should do that too, i'm against usermods normally.

fun

no
let ppl show their real colors

yes, that is very nicely said. as long as their colour isn't that of flaming and rulebreaking, trolling and spamming...

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

yes, i should do that too, i'm against usermods normally.

fun

no
let ppl show their real colors

yes, that is very nicely said. as long as their colour isn't that of flaming and rulebreaking, trolling and spamming...

Dude! U like, quoted allot. U must be liek the grandmaster, blackbelt wearing mfo, of board quoting. I liek, cant manage to do more then one large chunk of a quote. But u, u just 'swosh' cut it up into pieces!

Its all so clear when a master does it. Can I call u sensei ?!! :) *

* all in a humorous fashion - its a boring day. Sorry for any inconvenience

"The purpose of abstracting is not to be vague,

but to create a new semantic level in which one

can be absolutely precise."

-Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002

LARGEST SIG WINS !?

LOL I was never banned at the Interplay boards. I wa sbanned at the BIS board for good reason (I personally asked to be banned. In fact, i begged for it). The banning at the BIO boards was totally uuncalled for, and anyone with50% brain capacity knows BIO was mistaken in that option which is why they quickly overturned stated decision. What's funny is I have never been banned at any other forum or warnbed for that matter. Go figure. Maybe it's the people on those two particlaur forums who cause the trouble? Hmmm.. HEehe.

Yes, I don't mind flame wars as no one truly gets burned. It's all in good fun on an Internet Geek Message Board tm. And, me and Strider weren't really flaming each other just in heavy disagreement. To see flaming check out Drakron's attacks on me and my replies. That's flaming. :D

Other than that, I disagree with you. the current mods are pretty good. ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Both. Same with Volourn.

:D

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

The moment Volourn becomes a mod is the moment I quit "TEH INTERWEB."

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Man, the majority of the people tallied don't want Volourn. THat means he would be a good choice. :)

Follow that logic and they can bring lord jim here.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

I am sure most Obsidian employees would be thrilled to work with Lord Jim Molitor again.

Do you even know who Jim Molitor is? He was the head of the RPG division, even though he admittedly didn't get PC RPGs, and didn't think IPLY should be making them. Little wonder FO3 got cancelled under his enlightened guidance.

Of course, his idiocy at the IPLY forum's opening ("I WILL BANNZOR J00 IF J00 DON'T PLAY BY MY ROOLZ") doesn't help his image in my mind.