The Magical Volo thread!

Llyranor

Should Volourn be a mod?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should Volourn be a mod?

• Yes
    • No

Seraphim said: "If you want to genuinely help and nominate someone to be a mod, do it in a new poll or thread."

I would like to nominate Volourn to be a moderator. Not only is he mature and wise beyond his years, but he has also proven time and time again that he possesses common sense and good grammar.

Magical Volo for mod!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I think time has been good on magical volo. I have followed his progress quite viciously, and he has quite matured since then. I would honestly say he would make a wonderful mod - he is now a better person.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Tenta, you have it all wrong at the Interplay baords. In fact, I was pretty much offered modship if it had come available at one time by a certain head Boardsperson. This was during the first hoopla crap during the original annoncement of FOBOS. You shoudln't speak of things when you so clearly don't have all the facts.

And, i don't flame everyone who disagrees with me. There are many people who have disagreed with me and I ahven't flamed them. Arkan, and Gromnir are two examples of this. So, please you shouldn't lie or exaggerate.

I do admit to being a little patronizing; but I'm certainly not unique in that regard. You should look in the mirror for that one, friend. :)

Atriedes, thanks, I guess.

SS, lol. :lol:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Tenta, you have it all wrong at the Interplay baords. In fact, I was pretty much offered modship if it had come available at one time by a certain head Boardsperson. This was during the first hoopla crap during the original annoncement of FOBOS. You shoudln't speak of things when you so clearly don't have all the facts.

And, i don't flame everyone who disagrees with me. There are many people who have disagreed with me and I ahven't flamed them. Arkan, and Gromnir are two examples of this. So, please you shouldn't lie or exaggerate.

I do admit to being a little patronizing; but I'm certainly not unique in that regard. You should look in the mirror for that one, friend. :)

Atriedes, thanks, I guess.

SS, lol. 8)

and he responds with such mature and reasonable comments. If someone says anything bad, call them a liar. Brilliant.

you win Volourn.

Sorry, if the truth hurts. You tried to claim that I begged to get modded at Interplay and failed. First off, I didn't beg as anyone who knew anything knew I was just folinga round. Secondly, as I mentioned above, I was pretty much asked if I wanted to be one during the 'FOBOS crissi"; but that flittered away not because I was turned down; it was because there was no need for another mod at the time.

Like I said, many people disagree with me and don't get flamed. You wanna know why? It's because they don't fill their posts with flames towards me like you did which was basically asking for a sharp response. It's real funny when the fellows at RPGCodex show a tad more class than your post in this thread illustrates. Weird..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think the trio of Volo, Visc and SP would make a fantastic team.

Speaking for myself. Either there would have to be some sort of incentive. Like free software (thank you 3do).

I would have taken on the job of modding the FOBOS forum. But then I love a challenge :)

Otherwise not really interesting in being a "play yard prefect"

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

On the other hand, I don't think all three of them are "valuable members of the community." And I really think the world is coming to an end if this many people want to see Volourn as a mod. I'll have to check with my superiors to see when the next Armageddon is.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.