Did anyone else find this gliche in KotOR?

I only leveled up like 1 or 2 times until I became a Jedi. Then leveled up all previous levels saved up, and they became Jedi levels instead of reg ones. It was cool.

I think most people did that. Least on their 2nd or 3rd go through the game.

I only leveled up like 1 or 2 times until I became a Jedi.  Then leveled up all previous levels saved up, and they became Jedi levels instead of reg ones.  It was cool.

I think most people did that. Least on their 2nd or 3rd go through the game.

I did. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this in KoToR 2, but from what they are saying they are going to make the same mistake. Hopefully it will not take 8hrs(all quests) or cheating to get to Jedi this time.

I only leveled up like 1 or 2 times until I became a Jedi. Then leveled up all previous levels saved up, and they became Jedi levels instead of reg ones. It was cool.

It's not a gliche. It's an option. Personally I think it's pretty cool. It rewards those with enough skill to get through Taris without leveling up once. But realize as well that when you do that your NPC's don't get as much. At least that ones you meet after Taris. That means Juahni, Canderous, Jolee, and HK.

How, exactly, does starting off as Jedi make it the same mistake?

Because they have said you will not start off as a Jedi. Unless they changed that recently.

As far as I know you start off as a Jedi. You just don't have a lightsaber.

You start off as a Jedi. You have no technical or story wise reason to start off as a non force-user, and in fact it's been stated that LucasArt's guidelines involved starting the PC as a Jedi since the beginning of the production of the game. You must have misunderstood semantics, and not read for confirmation of the implications you thought were there.

Because they have said you will not start off as a Jedi. Unless they changed that recently.

They also said no force powers. That you had to relearn everything. Though I never heard anything about starting classes. I don't know if you start off as a Jedi with nothing(ala 0 level character or something) or what. I've been afb for awhile so maybe this was answered some where else.

They also said no force powers. That you had to relearn everything. Though I never heard anything about starting classes. I don't know if you start off as a Jedi with nothing(ala 0 level character or something) or what. I've been afb for awhile so maybe this was answered some where else.

You have no force powers and you do choose your class. Later on you choose your distunguishing class of either LS or DS.

Well, the only time i saved levels is if i was gonna be evil, because there isnt that many good force powers for good jedi's i thought. I only used force resistence and force speed, i didnt have any use for others. When i was a Dark Jedi though there was alot of powers to chose from so i only saved when i was a dark jedi.

And i want to know what other classes they are gonna add to the game. I thought they had enough classes to cover all the basses to not make one more powerful then the other

They have never said that.

You are a Jedi that has lost connection with the Force.