Prestige classes weaponry

IMHO Sith Assassains should have a cloaking device, scout droids like the ones Darth Maul had, really cool tenhcu like stealth kill animations, a bonus when using mind trick , high computer and security skills, various booby traps including wall mines, either a staff or dual sabers, and maybe the ability to snap necks or the use of some kind of poison projectile like the Kamino dart to make quiet kills.

Cheers!

For freaking sakes, the Light saber is the most powerful weapon in the game and know you want to give the force using types even more powerful crap. For godsakes they already have the force and the most powerful weapons in the game. Why not make the game even more munchkiny and no challenge to beat by giving the force users even more freaking power. :blink:

For freaking sakes, the Light saber is the most powerful weapon in the game and know you want to give the force using types even more powerful crap. For godsakes they already have the force and the most powerful weapons in the game. Why not make the game even more munchkiny and no challenge to beat by giving the force users even more freaking power. :blink:

I think you should go to bed. You must really tired given your deranged ramblings.

Should the Sith assassin have knock out gas to be more stealthy? or perhaps poison darts? :ph34r:

Then they could flip out and kill people right?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

What would be the point? They are already one of the most powerful characters in the game. Doesn't matter if they are Sith or Jedi, if you are going to give them even more power, thusly ruin the challenge level and fun factor of the game, why the hell should someone even play it?

We can give the Sith Maruader access to Lighsaber bombs where he can throw them and they explode and kill everyone on the planet and all there is left to do is to pick up the loot. Yeah, an it needs to be phat stupendous loot. Yeah, for that is what CRPGs are about. Having ubermunchkin characters, killing everthing, and getting phat loot! Yeah.

The Sith Lord could have this uber Force ability that forces everyone on the planet to give him their phat loot then die as their head explodes. Certainly slowly than the Sith maruader, but less annoying than picking everything up. Yeah. PHAT LOOT FROM EVERYONE! YEAH!

Saber-dagger? Exactly how is this more effective than a regular dagger? Unless of course if the person is wearing sodding great armor when, really, you'd be using a light saber. Don't add things for adding them's sake.

Why would a sith needs to knock out an oponent with gas anyway? Either you implant a force-suggestion that you arn't there, you knock them out with force powers. Alternatively you crush their windpipe with the force and slice them in half with your saber.

Saber bayonet? Yes, this is far more useful than lightsaber throw, of course! No, wait, it isnt. It's another gimmick idea. I know, lets get a crossbow, which instead of firing bolts, fires lightsabers instead? I mean, you had such a surplus of them from the original game and you didnt even start off killing Jedi until the second half. Think of it!

Not a huge amount of difference between a sith lord and a sith assassin. One is brash and boastful while slaughtering the innocent, while the other is quiet about slaughtering the innocent.

It doesn't make a whole lot of difference if you give a sith assassin a crossbow or something, since lightsaber/force powers are more devastating and versatile anyway. Perhaps the class could affect some skills, giving you affinity in some, other than that....Just have to see how it turns out.

The Sith Lord could have this uber Force ability that forces everyone on the planet to give him their phat loot then die as their head explodes. Certainly slowly than the Sith maruader, but less annoying than picking everything up. Yeah. PHAT LOOT FROM EVERYONE! YEAH!

:lol: I love this guy.

I'm all for phat loot for everyone. :rolleyes:

Anyways. I always thought lightsabers were just laser swords. (I hear someone else did them before Lucas, not sure though.) And lasers, "beam weapons" in star trek, are just blasters in the sw universe. So while a lightsaber throwing dagger would be. . .interesting. . .a blaster themselves should be like a projectile lightsaber.

I think I'm ranting. I might be wrong, but I think I am.

Fnord.

Saber bayonet? Yes, this is far more useful than lightsaber throw, of course! No, wait, it isnt. It's another gimmick idea. I know, lets get a crossbow, which instead of firing bolts, fires lightsabers instead? I mean, you had such a surplus of them from the original game and you didnt even start off killing Jedi until the second half. Think of it!

Did anyone mention a saber bayonet, no don't beleive they did. I said use a blaster with a SWORD on the end, not a light saber. And it wouldn't be for jedis to use it would be for nonjedis in your party to use.

iceman1731.jpg

We can give the Sith Maruader access to Lighsaber bombs where he can throw them and they explode and kill everyone on the planet and all there is left to do is to pick up the loot. Yeah, an it needs to be phat stupendous loot. Yeah, for that is what CRPGs are about. Having ubermunchkin characters, killing everthing, and getting phat loot! Yeah.

Sounds more like power-gaming uber-guild propaganda for MMORPG's..........