Comment on Release Dates...

Thats only fair.  because in the end everyone is going to get the game, so everyone should have the option of additional content.  Because we have to wait longer the PC users should get it automatically :wacko:

It would be rather ironic if the PC version has extra content and then the US XBox users complained about it being "unfair" after giving us a hard time about "whining" about an early release.

Personally, I hope it happens.

there is three ways I can see this playing out

1) the PC users will get their own original content (like xboxers get when the game is released)

2) the PC users will just get the same content that the xboxers get at time of release.

3)the content on the pc version will be available for DL with the xbox shortly after the games release on PC, meaning the xbox will get two DLC packages where the PC users will only get one at first.

all of which will set off another arguement on the boards.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

well as long a international pc gamers get extra content as well i supose thats sorta fair because then us xbxo gamers could download but what about international xbox owners we've gotta wait the same time as PC gamers

I would imagine that all the DLC avilable for the us Xbox would be available for the international release as well. Also I would imagine that all new xbox DLC would be available to international xboxers when it would become available.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

How much did Microsoft pay you! How much money did Bill Gates take out of his wallet and give you!

I hate corporations who take advantage of the little man....... :lol:

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

How much did Microsoft pay you!  How much money did Bill Gates take out of his wallet and give you!

I hate corporations who take advantage of the little man.......  :p

as do we all, all I was saying was I would imagine that all the dlc that will be available for the xbox will be available for the international though I could be wrong on that, I just hope I am not or else these boards might revert to the past arguements between us xboxers and everyone else.

AscendedPaladin.png