The Hilarious Video Thread

jaguars4ever

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, but that was gay.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I little olive branch to my Canadian friends to the north.

Molson has the best commercials. Like the one where the chick was at a party and was like "Hey you're from Canada? Do you know Glenn, he's from Canada, he works in an office, in Canada." and the guy is like "Oh yeah, we call him Office Glenn... he's dead." and walks away.

Heres the newest one.

Molson_Canadian___Hockey_Season.wmv

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

This isn't really funny, but maybe the most "WTF!OMG!HOLYHELL!I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST ****IN HAPPEND!" thing you have ever seen

It might require a bit o set up. Seems these kids are driving along and decide to knock some little kids off their bikes using the cars door. The rest is history.

OMG

UPDATE:

Don't mind me, it's just your friendly neighborhood jaggy back in action.  :cool:

Here's a biggie, but man, is it a goodie:

Click  ^_^

Ahh comedy network. Canada's bastard child of Comedy Central.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ahh comedy network. Canada's bastard child of Comedy Central.

LOL...so true. Or maybe it was that Canadian head-bopping impersonation. ^_^

The donkey thing... its so true. Head boppy thing, exaggerated a LOT, but also true.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 3 months later...

LOL :D

My favorite was Jabbas pimp gold chain, Jar Jars rappin'... OMG I almost cried. :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

A hilarious clip....Pretty large so if you're on dial up I'd leave the computer for a while.

http://www.worstkind.com/Swe3_large.mov

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |