People who intend to boycott the game

Whine all you want, but keep it in the right place. And if there is no right place, it must mean the mods dont want it here at all. Quit ruining all the other board topics.

and u whine all u want to us, we wont listen to a hypocrite

no one is making you read and reply to this buddy. Your choice. But when I'm reading "x" thread on game content and someone trolls it with crap about how they hate LA and wont be play...really what the hell is the point in that?

So I suggest if you've got nothing more to say, then quit reading and posting in this thread.

See how easy that is?

And remember you are the one whining at us to stop whining! So who's the biggest fool? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

I'm done discussing this with you. You've clearly failed to understand my point here.

Whine all you want, but keep it in the right place. And if there is no right place, it must mean the mods dont want it here at all. Quit ruining all the other board topics.

We were 'done' discussing anything a while back, like when you would hear nothing at all about anyone elses opinion. We have a venting thread, you come and whine at us for whining. You make another whining thread and when we whine back at you, we are 'off-topic' <_<

Well, not to endorse thread-jacking per se, but the proper place to bitch seems to be either in locked threads or our own vibrant imaginations. Seriously, the specifics of the release date aside, I, and I hope others, are simply very tired of corporate bull****.

- LA has little faith in the PC version, tho it is superior in most ways. They look at the sales numbers of KOTOR1s PC version compared to X-box (tho the PC version was released months later) and assume that those numbers will more or less carry over to K2. So if it will sell "so few" copies, it makes reason #1 even a greater risk.

Plus, the might be anticipating that Die-Hard KotOR fanatics might buy both the xbox and PC versions, or might even buy an xbox (in the event they don't have one) with the game, and then buy the game again for the PC when its released in Feb.

Either way, double sales money galore for LA plus utter disregard for the PC fanbase means that it's a win-wini situation for them. <_<

manthing2.jpg

Well, not to endorse thread-jacking per se, but the proper place to bitch seems to be either in locked threads or our own vibrant imaginations.  Seriously, the specifics of the release date aside, I, and I hope others, are simply very tired of corporate bull****.

That I am my friend, can't speak for others, but that I am, and I assume a fair few others are too.

I hav, but all u hav been doing since u got here is

"WAH people not staying on topic, whining about release date, dont agree  with me."

The release date is decided, and at least we get KOTOR2 eventually. Happy now

Just take ur own advice and quit whining

once again we fall back to reading comprehension.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT RELEASE DATES.THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS TURNING EVERY SINGLE THREAD INTO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSIONS WHEN THEY SHOULDNT BE

THAT IS BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TURNED EVERY THREAT THAT DISCUSSED THE RELEASE DATES INTO A FLAME WAR,SO NOW STOP WHINING AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, BECAUSE WE WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RELEASE DATES IN EVERY THREAD WE CAN, SO UNLESS YOU ARE A MOD YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. DEAL WITH IT. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. KTHXBAI

AND BTW,YES LETS BOYCOTT THIS GAME TO GIVE LA THE SAME TREATMENT THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING US.

"WAH people not staying on topic, whining about release date, dont agree  with me."

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT RELEASE DATES.THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS TURNING EVERY SINGLE THREAD INTO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSIONS WHEN THEY SHOULDNT BE

THAT IS BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TURNED EVERY THREAT THAT DISCUSSED THE RELEASE DATES INTO A FLAME WAR,SO NOW STOP WHINING AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, BECAUSE WE WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RELEASE DATES IN EVERY THREAD WE CAN, SO UNLESS YOU ARE A MOD YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. DEAL WITH IT. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. KTHXBAI

AND BTW,YES LETS BOYCOTT THIS GAME TO GIVE LA THE SAME TREATMENT THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING US.

Don't post in ALL CAPS.

What are you?

deaf?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yep, spoiled child syndrome.

Well I'm not particularly that concerned about the release date, its just this guy that got me going, whining about other people whining! Now WTF's that about? He makes a topic whining about the whiners and ends up whining himself, then he's upset when the whiners whine back at him! Erm if that made sense ;):o

Well I'm not particularly that concerned about the release date, its just this guy that got me going, whining about other people whining! Now WTF's that about? He makes a topic whining about the whiners and ends up whining himself, then he's upset when the whiners whine back at him! Erm if that made sense ;):o

you still never got the point. It seems some people did, but you didnt. You should quit while you're ahe...wait, you're not. So carry on if you like.

You never did get the point of this, so it's useless to continue trying to explain.

Carry on.

" I know the P.C. gamers are pissed but don't make the xbox gamers suffer for it "

Yes Darth Abomination is right...I like posting in these threads about KOTOR II....I understand why PC gamers are upset...And i really respect those PC gamers who talk about how they feel in a civilized way....Not like those others who act like pre-school kids on prozac.....insulting USA xbox users on the forum...Its not our fault..We were waiting for the game just like the PC gamers were.So why dont everyone just chill and wait for the game to be released...Man i knew it was a bad idea to announce the release date so soon...

Cant really blame the publishers.....Xbox version was ready much sooner then PC version,Heck I think they even mentioned that Xbox version was started on first...So both versions being released wasnt gonna happen in the first place....I know they shouldnt have filled up everyones head with that nonsense but what would you do if you were them?Let the Xbox version collect a nice amount of dust on the shelf and wait for PC version to be done,Or sell the xbox version for the christmas holiday and make some money and keep the PC version at the ORIGINAL DATE which is Feb 05....We all know what happens

" Akari said somewhere that Febuary '05 was what they were shooting for origionally, and he said nothing has changed. LucasArts just decided that they could massproduce USA Xbox KOTOR2 discs, maybe, or maybe KOTOR2 has been going well, we don't know.

We do know that they're still working on the game. Adding languages.

Febuary 2005 was the release date if you'd read game sites from about a month or two back. Moving up a release date does not mean that the other version is delayed - a delay in a game is something along the lines of a Half-Life 2 delay, or a Doom 3 delay or a Warcraft 3 delay. . .Et cetera. That means that the date has been moved back from the origional date. That is not the case with KOTOR 2. "

Thank DesertHawk for that post

Well I'm not particularly that concerned about the release date, its just this guy that got me going, whining about other people whining! Now WTF's that about? He makes a topic whining about the whiners and ends up whining himself, then he's upset when the whiners whine back at him! Erm if that made sense :unsure::p

you still never got the point. It seems some people did, but you didnt. You should quit while you're ahe...wait, you're not. So carry on if you like.

You never did get the point of this, so it's useless to continue trying to explain.

Carry on.

The

Well I'm not particularly that concerned about the release date, its just this guy that got me going, whining about other people whining! Now WTF's that about? He makes a topic whining about the whiners and ends up whining himself, then he's upset when the whiners whine back at him! Erm if that made sense :unsure::p

Carry on.

The

manthing2.jpg