People who intend to boycott the game

I swear to God some of you have reading comprehension issues.

I dont mind you guys jumping on me HERE. That's the POINT.

I've never said that anyone who disagrees with me should stop posting. What I have said, is that WAY to many threads around here, not related to the release date, or lucasarts or anything else spiral into that because certain posters take every opportunity to derail topics into that discussion. Which is crap.

I'll gladly take one for the team in here if that means that you'll quit ruining every other thread on the board

GSPOT    STOP WHINING U DAMN HYPOCRITE

you must not know the definition of hypocrite. I'm stating that threads should stay on topic. I said that in post 1, and I'm still saying it.

Did I jumo into the self styled rant thread? Yeah, but it had already sunk into a flame fest before I got there.

Not with each other so much! UNTIL you came along flaming everyone up <_<

basic definition of hypocrite=saying something then doing the opposite

All u hav done GSpot is whine about people venting frustration about the release date when u tell them 2 stop whining.

People hav a right.

Besides, we alredy had one, no two threads to vent frustration before u even turned up mate. U r a little out of date.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I hav, but all u hav been doing since u got here is

"WAH people not staying on topic, whining about release date, dont agree  with me."

The release date is decided, and at least we get KOTOR2 eventually. Happy now

Just take ur own advice and quit whining

once again we fall back to reading comprehension.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT RELEASE DATES.THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS TURNING EVERY SINGLE THREAD INTO RELEASE DATE DISCUSSIONS WHEN THEY SHOULDNT BE

Gspot,

you want to know why I say that you (the collective you who tells us to stop whining, not JUST you the individual) are hypocrites?

Because you want us to stop posting about our frustration in other threads. Yet, when we had our OWN thread to rant in, you (again, the collective you) couldn't stay away and had to tell us to shut up and stop whining.

So let me ask you: if another "rant about the release date" thread were allowed to be posted, do you HONESTLY believe that no one will come in there and tell us to stop whining or to give it up? Honestly?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Gspot,

you want to know why I say that you (the collective you who tells us to stop whining, not JUST you the individual) are hypocrites?

Because you want us to stop posting about our frustration in other threads.  Yet, when we had our OWN thread to rant in, you (again, the collective you) couldn't stay away and had to tell us to shut up and stop whining.

So let me ask you: if another "rant about the release date" thread were allowed to be posted, do you HONESTLY believe that no one will come in there and tell us to stop whining or to give it up?  Honestly?

Finally a rational post to respond to.

Yes, I do see your point. And I do apologize. And if you were allowed a straight "rant" thread again I'd stay away. Mistook your rant thread as a discussion thread. However, there's a much thinner line there than trolling game content threads.

And remember you are the one whining at us to stop whining! So who's the biggest fool? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

I'm done discussing this with you. You've clearly failed to understand my point here.

Whine all you want, but keep it in the right place. And if there is no right place, it must mean the mods dont want it here at all. Quit ruining all the other board topics.