People who intend to boycott the game

Hey, I am a consumer just like the X-Boxers, but my gaming choice is the PC.  LA promised simultaneous release and broke that promise.  Now they need to reap the consequences.

you're entitled to that opinion. That's fine...I disagree, but that's OK too.

This thread is not an extrension of that...if all of you cant understand that, I'll try to use smaller words. This thread is to state that if you hold that opinion, great. But dont ruin every other thread that comes up by steering the convo to that topic. It's annoying.

So is someone coming in to our rant thread and telling us over and over to stop whining and give it up. Hypocrite much?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

you're entitled to that opinion. That's fine...I disagree, but that's OK too.

This thread is not an extrension of that...if all of you cant understand that, I'll try to use smaller words. This thread is to state that if you hold that opinion, great. But dont ruin every other thread that comes up by steering the convo to that topic. It's annoying.

heh i agree wit u mate, but u r saying it so many times we r all gettin a bit sick of u saying it.

See what i mean. We get the idea. We do not need u 2 tell us all 50 times a day.

I came into the rant thread, and discussed the topic at hand.

I didnt go into the lightsaber thread and as an aside mention "EVERYONE WHO IS BOYCOTTING TEH GAME IS GAY" or other such nonsense.

You dont have to like what I say, but at least I say it in the right place unlike many of you.

I didnt go into the lightsaber thread and as an aside mention "EVERYONE WHO IS BOYCOTTING TEH GAME IS GAY" or other such nonsense.

You dont have to like what I say, but at least I say it in the right place unlike many of you.

Wrong.

The rant thread was SPECIFICALLY made for people to vent about their annoyance so that we wouldn't clutter up other threads. It wasn't a thread for debate on who was right.

So in effect, you coming in and telling us we're whining and to stop it is just as off topic as someone coming in to another thread and talking about how LA lied.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

WE GET THE FING IDEA MATE

Ok, your new to the boards, but thats not really how this place goes. Sure, it's supposed to work like that, but it doesn't. We get KOTOR1 performance questions in here, gen SW questions, and the same polls over and over. None of it is touched by the devs, even if people complain. It's pretty loose.

This topic is just the flavor of the month, it too shall pass, but I think it's important people get the facts straight on this one. And since the mods made such topics illegal, people sneak it in where they can.

Say what you will but we had a vary decent discussion in here, even if it was off topic.

You're right, and I'm not to big to admit it. I skipped to "last page" in those threads and jumped in there.

However, that thread is still active but 2 pages back. Which means you can continue to dump in there instead of cluttering other theads dealing with game content

Actually, it's not still active.

Because of the fact that a bunch of people kept coming in there and saying "stop whining" or "Get over it", it turned into a flame war and was locked.

So in theory, YOUR whining (the ones who keep saying to quit whining) got that thread closed and now we have no place to vent because YOU guys couldn't stay out of a thread that had nothing to do with you.

Ok, your new to the boards, but thats not really how this place goes. Sure, it's supposed to work like that, but it doesn't. We get KOTOR1 performance questions in here, gen SW questions, and the same polls over and over. None of it is touched by the devs, even if people complain. It's pretty loose.

This topic is just the flavor of the month, it too shall pass, but I think it's important people get the facts straight on this one. And since the mods made such topics illegal, people sneak it in where they can.

Say what you will but we had a vary decent discussion in here, even if it was off topic.

I lurked here for months before I posted. I know how it is here, and if anyone wants it to be better than certain things have to happen. And one of them is I need to be less abrasive :ph34r:

QUIT TELLING US IN EVERY THREAD.

All you do is derail the on topic conversation in every thread you post in. If I'm talking about the game, I really dont care if you intend to play it or not. Quit ruining topics with your petulant antics.

once again this board shows an incredible ability to stay on topic

So what you are saying is: The only people on-topic are the ones who agree with you? <_<

QUIT TELLING US IN EVERY THREAD.

All you do is derail the on topic conversation in every thread you post in. If I'm talking about the game, I really dont care if you intend to play it or not. Quit ruining topics with your petulant antics.

once again this board shows an incredible ability to stay on topic

So what you are saying is: The only people on-topic are the ones who agree with you? <_<

I've stayed on the topic I created. I havent left it.

Lets see. EVERY SINGLE RELEASE DAY THREAD IS LOCKED.

IT HAS BEEN SAID THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE

Seems to me the mods think that discussion should be voided from here, yet many of you do whatever you can to sneak it in and bait.

Actually you started this thread, knowing full well people would respond to it.

It's like starting a "All you people who like the Boston Red Sox, stop posting!" thread on a baseball message board. You can't be too stupid to think no Boston fans would respond to that.

Lets see. EVERY SINGLE RELEASE DAY THREAD IS LOCKED.

IT HAS BEEN SAID THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE

Seems to me the mods think that discussion should be voided from here, yet many of you do whatever you can to sneak it in and bait.

Actually you started this thread, knowing full well people would respond to it.

It's like starting a "All you people who like the Boston Red Sox, stop posting!" thread on a baseball message board. You can't be too stupid to think no Boston fans would respond to that.

Heh, i like your analogy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy