TSL Obsidian member interview questions sent out.

Tyrell

So the sum, of slowness is greater than the total its parts

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

For those who submitted questions for the Playmoreconsoles.com interview, just to let you know that I sent them out earlier today. 20 questions in total. Just to let you all know (Those who submitted questions) thanks for your time and effort. Some questions were really good, hell some people had like 3-5 questions that made the final cut of 20 which is great.

Oh and about that TSL release date confirmed thread I created. I'm sorry that I was late. I was pretty busy since Thursday of last week. Why do you think it took me so long to send those questions out. Also I had a Cross Country race (I run for KU home of the Jayhawks!!!!) plus I was watching the game as we killed Toledo 14 to 63 I believe. Even after that I was busy with parties and getting hung over on two X-Pills. Sunday I was still rolling (Term you use if you are on X) and even today I'm still feeling a bit wozzy.

But yeah I had no idea that the news has already been published. I just happened to log onto TFN today and see the news. I thought it was new so I posted it here. Jeez people calm down, you act like I shot your parents or something just get a life  :p. If what I did was so bad and wrong, well take me to court and sue the hell out of me then.  B)

But anyways, those questions were sent out today and the interview should be posted on PMC sometime next week. I'll give you all the heads up.

thanks dude, by the way, u really shouldn't do drugs...they're bad for you...

Are you ready?!

Are you ready?!

Are you ready?!

Move in, now move out

Hands up, now hands down

Back up, back up

Tell me what you're gonna do now

Breath in, now breath out

Hands up, now hands down

Back up, back up

Tell me what you're gonna do now

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

Uggh

What?

Uggh

^_^

manthing2.jpg

Yes tis sad that someone making themselves stupid on a designer drug can affect the lives of so many

A lesson has been learned here :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

:rolleyes: All you people trashin X and drugs suck. Obviously you are all little computer nerds who have never really partied in your lives. And to anyone who thinks your gonna burn a hole in your brain from rollin a couple of times is stupid. And drugs don't make you stupid your born that way unless your using hard drugs for a time span of about forty years. Most people die before they pull a strech that long. The last time all you people were probably educated about drugs was when you in 1st grade taking the D.A.R.E class. Don't knock stuff before you try it.

LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p All you people trashin X and drugs suck. Obviously you are all little computer nerds who have never really partied in your lives.  And to anyone who thinks your gonna burn a hole in your brain from rollin a couple of times is stupid. And drugs don't make you stupid your born that way unless your using hard drugs for a time span of about forty years. Most people die before they pull a strech that long. The last time all you people were probably educated about drugs was when you in 1st grade taking the D.A.R.E class. Don't knock stuff before you try it.

...lol what an idiot.

btw einstein you don't have to roll on X to have a good time, hell you don't have to do any drugs at all to have some fun at a party or w/e. and fella even if you "roll" once or twice it STILL puts a damn hole in your brain.

as for knocking it before i try it....well i have seen many people on X and frankly i don't want to be one of them.

Guys, please be patient. It is going to take a while cause there was so many questions and some deep ones at that.

Let me ask you all something, would you rather have had me sent the questions out, and have the LA team rush on them and just "blow-off" the questions and not put much thought into their answers because they were being rushed. Or would you rather wait so that they can take time and make sure that each question gets a 100% quality answer?

Just be patient. Hell they don't have to do this if they didn't want to and I didn't have to conduct the interview if I didn't want to. LA and I is doing this for the core fans that wants to know more about the game. The game is going to come out in a few months so they are probably in a period where they are highly busy.

Again, just have patience. You'll appreciate the interview even more when it comes out knowing that they put quality into these questions and just didn't answer them like any other old fansite interview.

:) All you people trashin X and drugs suck. Obviously you are all little computer nerds who have never really partied in your lives.  And to anyone who thinks your gonna burn a hole in your brain from rollin a couple of times is stupid. And drugs don't make you stupid your born that way unless your using hard drugs for a time span of about forty years. Most people die before they pull a strech that long. The last time all you people were probably educated about drugs was when you in 1st grade taking the D.A.R.E class. Don't knock stuff before you try it.

Sick sh...t you are.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

He is right about the once or twice...

Im getting the best scores in a Grammer school (Docter Challenors) in 6 years and ive rolled once or twice for partying purposes...

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut lets get back on topic, i would hate for this to be locked :)

Let me ask you all something, would you rather have had me sent the questions out, and have the LA team rush on them and just "blow-off" the questions and not put much thought into their answers because they were being rushed. Or would you rather wait so that they can take time and make sure that each question gets a 100% quality answer?

Just because Lucasarts is taking a long time to answer doesn't mean it's because they're spending a lot of time with thorough answers. It could just mean it's a low priority and when they finally get around to it, they'll get the new kid in the mail room downstairs to spend 15 minutes replying.

Lucasarts has shown it's not exactly "fanbase friendly" already, so I wouldn't be surprised to see half the questions answered with "no comment" or "we can't say".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i read soem interview on that sight of yours concerning KOTOR three so why are u saying they didnt answer it? Or did i jsut read a different interview? Was that teh obsidian one i read?

Did you send out different questions to the LA people?