NEW KOTOR 2 footage

Hmmm...interesting. I noticed there were some areas on that demo one screen marked "NAR." A hint that Nar Shadda is in the game? :p

Hopefully.

I wonder what PER and HAR are.

I'm guessing PER is Peragus? Not sure what HAR is.

Perhaps HAR is Haruun Kal in the Al'Har system.

This planet can be found in the starwars.com databank and looks interesting.

There is even a reference for RPG stats.

Haruun Kal is the sole planet of the Al'Har system. The name, coined by its indigenous human population, translates into "Above the Clouds." The apt description stems from the choking, heavier-than-air toxic gases that seep from the planet's innumerable active volcanoes. These gases collect in pockets and valleys; only in the highlands that pierce the poisonous cloud envelope can oxygen-breathing life survive.

Though habitable, the world is hardly welcoming. The few landmasses that jut from the low clouds are covered with hostile jungle. The dense foliage is thick with disease-carrying insects, parasites and persistent fungi capable of crippling machinery and people alike. Nonetheless, people came to Haruun Kal.

The indigents are the Korunnai. It is uncertain how these humans came to call the jungles of Haruun Kal home. The Jedi Council had studied the Korun tribes, extrapolating that the tribes were perhaps the descendents of a crashed Jedi spacecraft. This theory helped answer a peculiar mystery: all the Korun could touch the Force. They needed to; the jungle was so hostile, that a being not able to sense the dangers of the dark would surly perish. The Korun developed a respect for the jungle

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Hmmm...interesting. I noticed there were some areas on that demo one screen marked "NAR." A hint that Nar Shadda is in the game? :p

Hopefully.

I wonder what PER and HAR are.

I'm guessing PER is Peragus? Not sure what HAR is.

Perhaps HAR is Haruun Kal in the Al'Har system.

This planet can be found in the starwars.com databank and looks interesting.

There is even a reference for RPG stats.

Haruun Kal is the sole planet of the Al'Har system. The name, coined by its indigenous human population, translates into "Above the Clouds." The apt description stems from the choking, heavier-than-air toxic gases that seep from the planet's innumerable active volcanoes. These gases collect in pockets and valleys; only in the highlands that pierce the poisonous cloud envelope can oxygen-breathing life survive.

Though habitable, the world is hardly welcoming. The few landmasses that jut from the low clouds are covered with hostile jungle. The dense foliage is thick with disease-carrying insects, parasites and persistent fungi capable of crippling machinery and people alike. Nonetheless, people came to Haruun Kal.

The indigents are the Korunnai. It is uncertain how these humans came to call the jungles of Haruun Kal home. The Jedi Council had studied the Korun tribes, extrapolating that the tribes were perhaps the descendents of a crashed Jedi spacecraft. This theory helped answer a peculiar mystery: all the Korun could touch the Force. They needed to; the jungle was so hostile, that a being not able to sense the dangers of the dark would surly perish. The Korun developed a respect for the jungle

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Djungle is very common, however.

But for my part Waterworlds and desert planets don't have to be always in.

PS: By the way perfect argument! Why haven't I thought of this myself?!

I'll better keep mum next time... :p

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I am not particular caring about new footage.  I am more concerned when the damn game is released to the PC so I can see the game in action myself.
You and me both my friend, but we can't can we so, we'll just have to make do.

I am glad for any new info on KOTOR2, but my hunger will never be satisfied until i get KOTOR2. Just 5 months people, patience.

Yep, and then I will download it and send Obsidian the money.

Heh, i would like to see that happen.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy