The It's Disappointing Thread II - The Sequel

Then why am I sending $20 into Obsidian on Wednesday?  :rolleyes:

send them a case of Guinness instead, I'm sure they'll appreciate that.

I would, but I'm underage. :( Plus, shipping on that would be expensive, they can always spend my $20 on whatever they like. I even intend to include a letter that says Feargie can put it toward his new Ferrarri, or if he feels more generous, buy a new coffee maker. :D

Then why am I sending $20 into Obsidian on Wednesday?  :rolleyes:

send them a case of Guinness instead, I'm sure they'll appreciate that.

So why are you giving 20$ again?

Well, I was originally planning on buying KotOR2 at full price before Lucasarts pissed me off. Now that I won't be buying it until it comes down to low, low prices, and I'm boycotting Lucasarts for a year; I figure I'll send Obsidian in $20, which is more or less what I won't be paying for KotOR2, and will be a bigger cut than what they'd have gotten if I'd bought it right away. B)

It really doesn't make much sense if none of you bastards will boycott it with me though. So instead, I'll still send the $20 in, but only wait until it goes down in price. :(

Just something funny...

I went on my little fun spamming campaign on LA forums in protest. 24 hours after I have stopped, calmed down, and have actually defended them once or twice, my spamming posts are a page away, brought enlightenment to the LA people who use the inferior forum, and always participated well in my conversation since, they freeze my account (essentially close it down). :D :D :D :D :D :D

That be funny!!

All of you whining PC gamers bitching about how Lucasarts has given you the shaft once again, PUT YOUR BOGDAMN MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!  If you limpwristed pansies don't even have the willpower not to buy the games of one company for one measly year of your lives, quite frankly, I'm ashamed.  :)

1. What does "bogdamn" mean? Is that where you're condemned to living like a hermit in a swamp like Yoda? :p

2. Most people who complain still want to play the game. But it seems they don't like the idea of X-Box players playing the game before them, so they invoke a self-righteous sense of outrage. In short, they only complain because they want to have their cake and eat it too. ;)

2. Most people who complain still want to play the game. But it seems they don't like the idea of X-Box players playing the game before them, so they invoke a righteous sense of outrage. In short, they only complain because they want to have their cake and eat it too. ;)

Enter captain oblivious.

Yes, we know who you are. :)

2. Most people who complain still want to play the game. But it seems they don't like the idea of X-Box players playing the game before them, so they invoke a righteous sense of outrage. In short, they only complain because they want to have their cake and eat it too. ;)

Enter captain oblivious.

Yes, we know who you are. :p

I'm not the one who repeats the same rheteric all the time, despite the fact it's been explained to him that that's not why people are upset. ;)

Greetings, Denial, it's good to see you today. :)

Personally my anger has nothing to do with when I'll get, (if ever now), the game. It is based solely on the attitude of these companies, the waste laid to their reputations, their abuse of their customers, and the total failure of the capitalist system due to an overly large buffer of apathetic idiots. This has simply one more example of an endemic problem.

All of you whining PC gamers bitching about how Lucasarts has given you the shaft once again, PUT YOUR BOGDAMN MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!  If you limpwristed pansies don't even have the willpower not to buy the games of one company for one measly year of your lives, quite frankly, I'm ashamed.  ;)

1. What does "bogdamn" mean? Is that where you're condemned to living like a hermit in a swamp like Yoda? :)

'Bog' is Loonie speak for God. Read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein for further information.

I dont even get it. Why are pople this mad anyways. They never actually said that it was coing out this Dec. it was just some rumors made by some fan that got everything all mixed up. So really the reason that everybody is mad is due to the fans and not LA. I think

I dont even get it. Why are pople this mad anyways. They never actually said that it was coing out this Dec. it was just some rumors made by some fan that got everything all mixed up. So really the reason that everybody is mad is due to the fans and not LA. I think

Yep; basically they WANTED it to be out in December. And now that reality has hit them in the face, they're throwing tantrums. They also are trying to blame LucasArts to cover up for their own selfish desire. <_<

I'm not the one who repeats the same rheteric all the time, despite the fact it's been explained to him that that's not why people are upset.  ;)

isnt that going on by everyone on all sides at this point

only because he repeats the same thing, so we have to constantly explain to him why we're upset.

it's like a parent telling their kid not to do something. Is the parent doing so because they like repeating themselves? or because the kid is too intellectually slow to understand the first time?

Haha. Sad but true.

I'm not the one who repeats the same rheteric all the time, despite the fact it's been explained to him that that's not why people are upset.  ;)

isnt that going on by everyone on all sides at this point

only because he repeats the same thing, so we have to constantly explain to him why we're upset.

it's like a parent telling their kid not to do something. Is the parent doing so because they like repeating themselves? or because the kid is too intellectually slow to understand the first time?

ok so let me get this straight

'we' repeat the same thing over and over because he repeats the same thing over and over

but 'we' are explaining and he is i guess trolling

thats the gist of it right