Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

Kefka:  Need I remind you how many pages have been filled with this non-sense? 

I'm sorry, but maybe you didn't hear the first time:  My point was, drop it.  It's a petty non-issue.

No, you don't need to remind me. But that still doesn't take away that Alexia's comments were entirely out of line on a game forum.

How else was that "man-hating" routine supposed to come across? It's no wonder people took offense.

Nightcleaver your fierce defense of Alexia and bringing down all who tell the truth about her prejudices makes you pathetic little toady. To any intelligent being is obvious that she's agressive - guy up here just quoted her vituperations. You have no spine and I have a great detestation for you - even greater than for Alexia, becouse she at least, has the courage to do her subversive anti-social work and she's completely independent in what she's doing. You are beneath her, becouse you are other person's mental slave.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Right, now we've got to the heart of the issue: She was either half-teasing, or not really man-hating, and in either case people over-reacted. It's a misunderstanding - alexia's pretty much dropped it, from what I've seen, a LOOONG time ago.

Ok, Nur Ab, since you're in idiot: f*** you. That make you feel better about me?

I fail to see what makes me a slave when I'm trying to tell you that you're being an ass. You are, after all, regardless of the "innocence" of your reasons.

Nightcleaver your fierce defense of Alexia and bringing down all who tell the truth about her prejudices makes you pathetic little toady. To any intelligent being is obvious that she's agressive - guy up here just quoted her vituperations. You have no spine and I have a great detestation for you - even greater than for Alexia, becouse she at least, has the courage to do her subversive anti-social work and she's completely independent in what she's doing. You are beneath her, becouse

you are other person's mental slave.

indeed

Ok, Nur Ab, since you're in idiot: f*** you. That make you feel better about me?

Oh much better! This is the answer I was hoping for! You have just proved the accuracy of my little analysis.

And by the way: you are unable to offend me. That's becouse I consider you

as something similar to ant or dumbledor. Thank you for your delicious anger it really improved my comfort...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

nightcleaver seems to be Alexia's personal advocate.

Sad really.

Hard to explain, when I was talking more about what you guys were saying and less how she wasn't in the wrong.

It's just fine, really. f*** you. It's called self-expression. Apparently it's completely equal to any other self-expression, such as saying I don't like cupcakes.

I don't think you guys noticed this, but I've been on these forums much longer than this thread has. Think: When did I come into this?

Hard to explain, when I was talking more about what you guys were saying and less how she wasn't in the wrong.

How offending other people isn't wrong? I propose a short therapy in the asylum for you Nighclevear, becouse you apparently don't get the rules of living in the society.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

It's an internet forum for goodness sake!!!

She hasn't hurt you or anybody you know. It's just an internet forum!

So what?

If its on the TV or another media does not change the fact insults are insults.

As for hurting ... depends on the person, I was very hurt two times during my time posting in the Internet and quite frankly those two situations were something I could do without, I been hurt enough times before that.

drakron.png

nightcleaver seems to be Alexia's personal advocate.

Sad really.

It's just fine, really. f*** you. It's called self-expression. Apparently it's completely equal to any other self-expression, such as saying I don't like cupcakes.

heh. I don't care what people say on the internet. Nothing in this thread offended me. The day the net bothers me will be the day I stop reading it.

However, I'm sure people don't want to read through bullsh!t if they can avoid it. This thread is almost total bullsh!t. And your good 'friend' Alexia set the tone for it. Those quotes that 'JN collected make grim reading in a single post.

btw, f**k you too! :p

btw, f**k you too!

Kefka please don't repeat Nightclaver's troglodyte habits....

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

If Alexia wasn't female, no one would be defending her.

My proof? Hades_One. He gets attacked by everyone (including myself), but doesn't get anywhere close to the amount of "support" that she's getting.

Seriously guys, you're not going to be getting any e-sex, no matter how valiant you are in her defense.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

How offending other people isn't wrong? I propose a short therapy in the asylum for you Nighclevear, becouse you apparently don't get the rules of living in the society.

Do you understand english? It doesn't look like it.

No, fine, it's wrong, but what came after that was far more wrong. To be honest, I've heard plenty of comments coming from women that said something mildly offensive about males. What I'm trying to tell you is that the offensiveness wasn't as bad as you think it was, and wasn't intended to be as bad as you seem to think it was intended.

And it certainly wasn't so show-stopping to bring up pages upon pages of nonsense, culminating in word-support (I say that because I know it wasn't intended that way) of rape. Regardless of intent, THAT is not as innocent as stating your love of cupcakes.

Gender is only a detail, just like color of skin is only a detail. People who base their

judgments and ethics on gender or race are dangerous fools.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

She wasn't. Although what she said might have touched you in the sensitive spot for diminishing whatever you said to being less than human, and I definitely sympathize. She should apologize. But I don't see how it became so serious.

Oh yeah, and she's gay, if you hadn't noticed - anakin.

How many times have I supported Hades? HMMMMMMM.....

I'd say at least three.