Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

If you bothered to read other threads I have posted in you will find I am not aggressive at all, but I have been having a laugh and a joke with members on here.

Yeah, right.

You have no idea on what has happened in my life so just shut the f*ck up, before I shut it for you.

I never said I liked or disliked you, I have a fair few male friends but I still abuse them the same.

Yes I have issues. There is a medical term for it, its called men.

All depends on what my Sicilian temperment has in store for you.

Well you cant help it can you, its a flaw all men have. Breathing that is.

I know im hot, I don't need some spermbag to tell me that.

I have been informed that other people see it also... Damn MEN

Or me for that matter, and people wonder why i HATE men so much, arrogent and sexist pigs.

You register about an 11 on the hostility meter, and that stops at 10. Half of your posts are just frustrated attempts at venting anger towards men. You saying you are just kidding is like the KKK saying that they aren't racist.

It's an internet forum for goodness sake!!!

She hasn't hurt you or anybody you know. It's just an internet forum!

Do you work for PETA or something? Why don't you go back to watching The Discovery Channel and let people sort out their own problems?

On boards like this people are obliged to act in civilized way. Demonstrating gender hatred (no matter for gaining audience or to relax oneself) or any other hatred is evil and those who defend such persons are shortseeing. This board will become an inferno when all start to insult each other and reveal their anticipations.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

You have no idea on what has happened in my life so just shut the f*ck up, before I shut it for you.

I never said I liked or disliked you, I have a fair few male friends but I still abuse them the same.

Yes I have issues. There is a medical term for it, its called men.

All depends on what my Sicilian temperment has in store for you.

Well you cant help it can you, its a flaw all men have. Breathing that is.

I know im hot, I don't need some spermbag to tell me that.

I have been informed that other people see it also... Damn MEN

Or me for that matter, and people wonder why i HATE men so much, arrogent and sexist pigs.

Seems like we have a psycho in our midst.

We need only a few racial supremacists and the real show will begin...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Don't defend someone who's agressive all the time, and even isn't trying to be tolerant toward others (males in that case). Hatred toward any being is unacceptable, and cannot be explained or justified by personal frustrations. To me

white male who hates "blacks" and spoiled sicilian female who hates "men" are the same primitive evil to me. And I don't care who raped them.

She has said she has male friends. My point was only about the people who were saying she was just whining - and you have NO idea what's happened in your life. Is rape "just guy talk"? NO - that's an example of you being stupid, sorry.

Getting defensive isn't the same thing - though it may be offensive - as being offensive, or for that matter prejudiced. You might not see it, but seeing what people have said to admittedly unimportant comments on her part, it certainly isn't un-justified. She's less reacting to your minor stupidity in how you do "guy talk" and more your major stupidity in how you defend that in a definitively hostile manner.

Don't defend someone who's agressive all the time, and even isn't trying to be tolerant toward others (males in that case). Hatred toward any being is unacceptable, and cannot be explained or justified by personal frustrations. To me

white male who hates "blacks" and spoiled sicilian female who hates "men" are the same primitive evil to me. And I don't care who raped them.

She has said she has male friends. My point was only about the people who was saying she was just whining - and you have NO idea what's happened in your life. Is rape "just guy talk"? NO - that's an example of you being stupid, sorry.

Getting defensive isn't the same thing - though it may be offensive - as being offensive, or for that matter prejudiced. You might not see it, but seeing what people have said to admittedly unimportant comments on her part, it certainly isn't un-justified. She's less reacting to your minor stupidity in how you do "guy talk" and more your major stupidity in how you defend that in a definitively hostile manner.

i dont think anybody took into consideration that without men, women wouldn't exist. but it works both ways.

No one said to do away with men - and if they did, it wasn't serious.

HEIL HITLER! HAIL TO THE GREAT LEADER OF THE FATHERLAND!

Dumbass.

whatever makes you horny, sicko

Somehow, that doesn't really goad me coming from you. It's annoying, sure, just like a ten year old sticking his finger's in his years and yelling, "I can't hear you."

Kefka: Need I remind you how many pages have been filled with this non-sense?

I'm sorry, but maybe you didn't hear the first time: My point was, drop it. It's a petty non-issue.

Although, moreso coming from you than it is, likely, coming from her.

No one said to do away with men - and if they did, it wasn't serious.

HEIL HITLER! HAIL TO THE GREAT LEADER OF THE FATHERLAND!

Dumbass.

whatever makes you horny, sicko

Somehow, that doesn't really goad me coming from you. It's annoying, sure, just like a ten year old sticking his finger's in his years and yelling, "I can't hear you."

Kefka: Need I remind you how many jews are walking in the great Fatherland, ruining our Germanic master race. All of our problems come from them! HAIL TO THE NAZI PARTY!

sorry, but maybe you didn't hear the first time: My point was, drop it. It's a pretty non-issue.

i cant hear you