Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

This thread can be summed up like this:

- A majority wants to see Bastila making a return in one way or the other in Sith Lords.

- This thread reminded me of why i left the Bioware-forums.

- Men-hating lesbians should have a restraining order from using the internet. It's not good for their internet-ego.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think that in general, individuals who cannot adapt to the society should shut up themselves. I am amazed how intolerant the deviants are... they cry about tolerance, but it's a strange and alien term for them.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

People could, of course, explain themselves in a way that's not offensive, but I guess that's just too nice for them.

Girl talk, as far as I know, isn't offensive to anyone. To be honest and fair, I'm not sure what the original problem was; and since going back 5 pages didn't show anything, I give up. Still, I think that in general most men could stand to be less obnoxious and dense about other people's feelings. No, not just nicer, not more sympathetic, just less dense.

One of the problems is that woman are socially, in general, more adept - and that doesn't refer to how they talk or gossip. Gossiping is probably the worst of their traits. (though far from all of them do it) Thus, women expect the same thing out of people around them - including men. When this doesn't happen, it's seen as sexism. Yes, being a heterosexual male, I understand why men might talk about women in such an "offensive" way, but it really is apparently offensive. Feminists are just more vehement about it, personal reasons or not.

And, honestly, you don't know if her problem is that she's been raped by men before. You know, that tends to f*** people up pretty bad, and using that to goad her is stupid, and much like killing someone or chopping off their limb for being a thief. You really don't know why she does it, and when the topic is potentially very serious to the person - you drop it. Common sense for anyone with half a mind for social interaction and custom. Especially when the person isn't using such tactics against you, and has, after all, been perfectly respectful of yourself.

Don't defend someone who's agressive all the time, and even isn't trying to be tolerant toward others (males in that case). Hatred toward any being is unacceptable, and cannot be explained or justified by personal frustrations. To me

white male who hates "blacks" and spoiled sicilian female who hates "men" are the same primitive evil to me. And I don't care who raped them.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Don't defend someone who's agressive all the time, and even isn't trying to be tolerant toward others (males in that case). Hatred toward any being is unacceptable, and cannot be explained or justified by personal frustrations. To me

white male who hates "blacks" and spoiled sicilian female who hates "men" are the same primitive evil to me. And I don't care who raped them.

For your information, over half my msn contacts are male and I have plenty of male friends in real life. I think about 80% of women hate men to some extent or another, albeit attitude towards us women or they way in which we are treated. Oh so you are pro rapist huh?

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

I'm not "pro-rapist" I just don't like when someone exposes his prejudices toward others only becouse they are men, blacks, jews, arabs or even martians OK? I don't really believe that fact that someone has p...nis or dark skin or different religion has an impact on his character. These are only details. Besides I won't discuss with you, just like I wouldn't discuss with Hitler.

Gandalf to me insensitive is someone who tolerates intolerance. Someone like you.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

People like her feed off of attention. Look at this thread. It's grown 15 pages overnight. That's what happens when everyone is worrying about someone else's problems. Just ignore her and let her acolytes comfort her somewhere else.

Gandalf, to me insensitive is someone who tolerates intolerance. Someone like you.

Gee, thanks buddy.

Look, I'm just trying to be civil. She doesn't deserve to have everyone team up against her, just like you wouldn't either.

I still stand by her.

"You shall not pass!"

True but we must fight with intolerance everywhere or our world will become hell.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Just ignore her and let her acolytes comfort her somewhere else.

Acolyte, eh?

She's a complete stranger. I don't know who she is, and she's never even spoken to me. But, I'll defend her anyway.

And Nur Ab Sal:

I despise intolerance also. But it's not like she's going to kill all men or anything.

"You shall not pass!"

People like her feed off of attention. Look at this thread. It's grown 15 pages overnight. That's what happens when everyone is worrying about someone else's problems. Just ignore her and let her acolytes comfort her somewhere else.

I dont "feed" off attention, this thread got this big because someone said something someone didnt like and then all hell broke loose. Nothing to do with attention seeking.

Sig.jpg

Acolyte, eh?

She's a complete stranger. I don't know who she is, and she's never even spoken to me. But, I'll defend her anyway.

So you are still standing by her, even though she has brought all of this on herself? Sounds like you are just trying to curry favor with her.

I dont "feed" off attention, this thread got this big because someone said something someone didnt like and then all hell broke loose. Nothing to do with attention seeking.

No, you were just looking for an excuse to start trouble. That's typical behavior for someone who needs to be the center of attention all the time.

So you are still standing by her, even though she has brought all of this on herself? Sounds like you are just trying to curry favor with her.

When you jump on somebody, they tend to get defensive or reactionary.

That she is displeased with you is really no big surprise.

"You shall not pass!"

No, you were just looking for an excuse to start trouble. That's typical behavior for someone who needs to be the center of attention all the time.

I dont need an excuse to start trouble, if I wanted to start trouble I would just do it. Capisce?

Sig.jpg

When you jump on somebody, they tend to get defensive or reactionary.

That she is displeased with you is really no big surprise.

I know this thread is long and mostly just dead weight, but you still need to do some reading before you make statements like that.

For those of you lucky enough to have missed the first dozen pages or so of this thread, here is what I originally said:

Heh. My family's home town had a fire department that was half Irish and half Italian. The station had two rooms, a kitchen and a bar

Her reply:

Are you saying us italians are only good for cooking? Pretty racsist if you do.

Does that look me instigating trouble to you? No, that's your Amazon friend here trying to stir things up with me. Maybe you should run a background check before choosing your friends.

To me is obvious that when someone is agressive toward all, all attack such person. Will this pointless discussion be stopped? It is becoming boring.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: