Alien Characters

What species should the Alien NPCs be?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What species should the Alien NPCs be?

• Mon Calamari
    • Twi'lek
    • Wookiee
    • Bothan
    • Cathar
    • Aqualish
    • Rodian
    • Zabrak
    • Sullstan
    • Whatever the heck Yoda is!

Yes, but a Darth Maul clone isn't especially feasible.

No, but for many people cool is better than feasible.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

wow... this threads still going strong ;)

Not really it's just spam now because it has all been said before. If you can't beat them join them right? I want to see the last of the Masssassi in TSL as if you have never heard that before.

Cheers!

Join 'em until the mods try to do some house cleaning... :wacko:

What's an Aqualish?

A bellicose humanoid species with some superficial properties both aquatic and arachnid, the Aqualish of Ando can be found the galaxy over. They have hair-lined faces with large, glassy eyes and mouths dominated with inwardly-pointing tusks.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

A bellicose humanoid species with some superficial properties both aquatic and arachnid, the Aqualish of Ando can be found the galaxy over. They have hair-lined faces with large, glassy eyes and mouths dominated with inwardly-pointing tusks.

Never mind then...I'll go with wookiee...

why are people so excited about zabraks and yoda-species?? personally, i dont want a clone maul or yoda...actually, i hate seeing other yoda-species...yaddle from the council in ep. 1 really pissed me off because it ruined all yoda originality, then vander was in kotor...i liked it when yoda was the only yoda-species...and why dont they have a name?? if they are common at all it seems they would have come up with a name for themselves...i always pictured yoda as one of the last of his species, just as he was one of the last of the jedi...oh well...and zabraks are cool, but its not gonna be like maul because he wont have the tattoos...if he did have the tatoos it would really suck because it would be a complete copy...for one, i want a rodian party member, but i dont mind if one isnt in there as long as i dont see another yoda-species in this game at all...i wouldnt mind a zabrak as much, but id also prefer there wasnt one of them as a party member...

It would be better if we see a young character from Yoda-specie , i fed up from old tiny wise gnomes , it would be better if we see young crazy gremlin Dark-Yoda.

Also i look forward to see some Chiss( Admiral Thrawn race, with dark blue skin and red eyes).

It would be better if we see a young character from Yoda-specie , i fed up from old tiny wise gnomes , it would be better if we see young crazy gremlin Dark-Yoda.

Also i look forward to see some Chiss( Admiral Thrawn race, with dark blue skin and red eyes).

ya a young one would be cool. and i read somewhere that there was once a sith that was like yoda he had tattoos and stuff and three lightsabers (he could juggle them) he also had a nose ring like a bull. B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i think he joking

no i actually read it somewhere but i think it was fan fiction tho. i still cant remember tho. sometimes i do a google search for star wars stories and fan fiction. wait i think i found it on www.supershadow.com history of the jedi and sith. but from what ive heard that sight is not to be trusted always. but ya im pretty sure its there

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i think he joking

no i actually read it somewhere but i think it was fan fiction tho. i still cant remember tho. sometimes i do a google search for star wars stories and fan fiction. wait i think i found it on www.supershadow.com history of the jedi and sith. but from what ive heard that sight is not to be trusted always. but ya im pretty sure its there

DUDE! www.supershadow.com is like so totally the most super awesome star wars site. EVER!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle