Alien Characters

What species should the Alien NPCs be?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What species should the Alien NPCs be?

• Mon Calamari
    • Twi'lek
    • Wookiee
    • Bothan
    • Cathar
    • Aqualish
    • Rodian
    • Zabrak
    • Sullstan
    • Whatever the heck Yoda is!

What about Verpine? At maybe not as a party member but at least make an appearence. There was a lot of Verpine tech in the first game. As far as I remember from the West End Games RPG they are a tall insectoid race with some minor telepathic ability and are tech wizzes.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Yes, yes, of course...

;)

George Lucas never made any prequels, get your facts straight...

As for the races, there was that one bounty hunter race that we never saw, it wasn't the Mandalorians or the Irodonians...any help? :(

Well, I was under the impression that the Empire Strikes Back was a prequel to Return of the Jedi...

As for that alien race = Iridonians

"You shall not pass!"

The Verpine are definitely a good idea, since Verpine this and that seemed to show up everywhere in KOTOR I. And I'm proud to say that the Zabrak have at last kicked the Sullustans out of 2nd Place.

DARTH MAUL'd!!!!

"You shall not pass!"

Yes, yes, of course...

:wub:

George Lucas never made any prequels, get your facts straight...

As for the races, there was that one bounty hunter race that we never saw, it wasn't the Mandalorians or the Irodonians...any help? :)

Well, I was under the impression that the Empire Strikes Back was a prequel to Return of the Jedi...

As for that alien race = Iridonians

I thnk one of the mercs in the Mannaan bar was an Iridonian.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

What is so interesting about Zabrak?

Zabraks in da house!

I ain't got no Zabraks in my house, although Molly does have a stripey face.