Alien Characters

What species should the Alien NPCs be?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What species should the Alien NPCs be?

• Mon Calamari
    • Twi'lek
    • Wookiee
    • Bothan
    • Cathar
    • Aqualish
    • Rodian
    • Zabrak
    • Sullstan
    • Whatever the heck Yoda is!

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Come on! You don't have to go get your lightsaber back! You can probably play the whole game with nothing but a bowcaster and maybe some interesting boots for Altris! There's your challenge:

Win the game without using the Force, and stop wasting precious forum space with your pointless complaints!

:lol::):)

"You shall not pass!"

I thought you weren't going to play this game because you didn't like it!

If they allowed me to play something other than human and a Jedi I would be all over this game.

So basically if you made the game a nd completely changed it so no one else liked it you'd play it?

Seriously! If you have such a problem with Jedi, you should go play Dark Forces I or something.

Or better yet, dress up as Boba Fett ... for Hallloween, and go around with you big scary blaster and ask senior citizens for toosie pops.

Honestly!

"You shall not pass!"

Gungan, Gammorian, Dug, Gran.

+ Trandoshan

Edited by Fardragon

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

The two species I would like in the party would be Ithiorians and Gamooreans. An Ithiorian would make the perfect Jedi Sentinel asthey always strive for balance and harmony with nature. A Gammorean would make good as a perfect soldier and a good source of comic relief. If the devs read this and still have time to create new chracters please consider those two ideas.

I personally never played Dark Forces I because it looked like it sucked. (That's why I recommended you go play it.) As for MMORPGs, they are also lame.

BUT THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO HAVE STUPID ARGUMENTS!

;):lol::lol:

"You shall not pass!"

None of what I have seen in this poll. I have my own list:

Devaronian

Arkanian

Celegian

Anzati

Amanan (or whatever-never could learn this term properly)

Whiphid

Zanibar

Ithorian

Kubaz

And many more I don't remeber now

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I didn't vote for any of the races above because I would like to see the Massassi the last of the true Sith. That would mean some of the Massassi survived the assualt on Yavin IV or were in a detachment elsewhere when Yavin fell. I know there is a better chance of Ralph Nader becoming president than Lucas allowing Obsidian the creavite freedom it would take to include the Massassi in the Sith Lords but thats my vote anyway. A wasted vote I know kind of like voting Nader! :D

Cheers!