KOTOR II Characters

HK should be in the game, but we need some proper verification as to whether or not he will be in the game...

And where are we going to get that from? The Devs? :p

Yes, it is a rather humorous thought. Maybe eventually on Lucasarts' website? :unsure:

"You shall not pass!"

HK should be in the game, but we need some proper verification as to whether or not he will be in the game...

And where are we going to get that from? The Devs? :p

Yes, it is a rather humorous thought. Maybe eventually on Lucasarts' website? :unsure:

That's not what i really meant, but let us let this thread die now m'kay? :p

Perhaps the plot will run this way:

LS - You are a Jedi, you're fighting the Sith.

DS - You are a Sith, you join them, and try to rule them. Maybe kill Darth Sion to usurp his spot as a Sith Lord.

How's that for a character discussion?

It might make things interesting to actually ally yourself with the baddies instead of always killing them. Of course, you could do that anyway...

"You shall not pass!"

It might make things interesting to actually ally yourself with the baddies instead of always killing them. Of course, you could do that anyway...

Could be interesting, yes, if the option was there to ally yourself with them and only fight/kill some of them, like for example the Sith Lord whose place you wish to take. After all, if you kill ALL of them, what is there left to rule over? :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Could be interesting, yes, if the option was there to ally yourself with them and only fight/kill some of them, like for example the Sith Lord whose place you wish to take. After all, if you kill ALL of them, what is there left to rule over? :rolleyes:

Yes, very true. Say, you wish to kill Darth Sion and take his place. That puts you in the upper echelons of the Sith, working for the guy in the skull mask, say. Then at the end of the game, after killing the lead Jedi, you kill the Lead Sith and become the boss.

"You shall not pass!"

Yes, very true. Say, you wish to kill Darth Sion and take his place. That puts you in the upper echelons of the Sith, working for the guy in the skull mask, say. Then at the end of the game, after killing the lead Jedi, you kill the Lead Sith and become the boss.

Something like that, yes :blink:.

But it simply doesn't make sense that in for example KOTOR 1 or JA, you have to kill everyone (or almost everyone... at least you can make it so that you don't need to fight/kill the Sith on Korriban). There should habe been at least a few situations where your enemies were convinced to join you. Take for example the Sith in the Rakatan Temple on the Unknown Planet. You can tell them to "bow to the True Dark Lord of the Sith", but they simply reply that they serve Malak :/. Which in a way doesn't make too much sense to me.. If Revan was able to survive and fight this far, then shouldn't people get that he was stronger than Malak? But as it went, Bastila is the only one that notices this.. :/.

No, I defintively think there should be at least some of the sith who'd choose to follow you if it came to a showdown between you and one of the three Sith Lords (and you won, of course ^__^).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Something like that, yes :blink:.

But it simply doesn't make sense that in for example KOTOR 1 or JA, you have to kill everyone (or almost everyone... at least you can make it so that you don't need to fight/kill the Sith on Korriban). There should habe been at least a few situations where your enemies were convinced to join you. Take for example the Sith in the Rakatan Temple on the Unknown Planet. You can tell them to "bow to the True Dark Lord of the Sith", but they simply reply that they serve Malak :/. Which in a way doesn't make too much sense to me.. If Revan was able to survive and fight this far, then shouldn't people get that he was stronger than Malak? But as it went, Bastila is the only one that notices this.. :/.

No, I defintively think there should be at least some of the sith who'd choose to follow you if it came to a showdown between you and one of the three Sith Lords (and you won, of course ^__^).

Absolutely!

I always hated that all the Sith were completely loyal to Malak. Why not betray Malak? Revan was always stronger!

"You shall not pass!"