KOTOR II Characters

Well, Darth Sion has been revealed. Somehow though, I don't think he's the main villain.

I think the skull-masked character is the number one villain, and that he is different from Sion. Who could Sion be? Do you ever kill or hear about anybody in KOTOR 1 that could have somehow survived to become Sion?

"You shall not pass!"

He will not be from KotOR I, I know that much... ;)

He is definately not the main villain, he'll be the last, don't you know anything about suspense? :huh:

So he has no background in KOTOR 1... how do you know this?

As for his role as villain, I think he's the new Calo Nord/Darth Bandon type character.

To defeat him, you must use Force Feel to get through his pre-existant pain. :lol:

"You shall not pass!"

He will not be from KotOR I, I know that much... ;)

He is definately not the main villain, he'll be the last, don't you know anything about suspense? :p

So he has no background in KOTOR 1... how do you know this?

As for his role as villain, I think he's the new Calo Nord/Darth Bandon type character.

To defeat him, you must use Force Feel to get through his pre-existant pain. :lol:

How do I know? Well it's pretty much an inference from the Devs statement about no plot twists or revelations, and I think that another character from KotOR being a revelation, unless that character was already dark...but I think OE wouldn't include another KotOR character, as that would seem uninspired...

I seriously doubt he will be like Bandon or Malak though...I think he's the leader of the assassin group, but I think he sends them(assassins) until you finally confront him yourself... ;)

Just remember, this is speculation... ;)

But of course. I wonder how Darth Sion got all mangled like that...

Was it an act of friend or foe? Jedi or Sith? Accidentally or intentionally...

Koala's arn't as freindly as they appear

Perhaps a knife fight with a Jawa?

Dismembered eh? Wookiee love?

"You shall not pass!"

Darth Sion seems like the underling and/or apprentice who thinks he's "the man" but isnt sh*t. And I doubt the man with the bone mask is the main sith lord. if obsidian had any brains they would hide the all powerfull sith lord untill the actual game..MAYBE show a face shot. just a very small teaser

Darth Sion seems like the underling and/or apprentice who thinks he's "the man" but isnt sh*t. And I doubt the man with the bone mask is the main sith lord. if obsidian had any brains they would hide the all powerfull sith lord untill the actual game..MAYBE show a face shot. just a very small teaser

Well, i agree with that.

"You shall not pass!"

Well, they need to build suspense don't they? :)

Certainly. Knowing that you were after Darth Malak in the first game gave it all away. We need a more inscrutable, mystery villain who doesn't truly make sense till you kill him...

In other words, a Final Fantasy villain? :lol:

So what would you like? A psychopathic clown from hell? An otherwise normal guy who's half-alien and goes on a rampage after a nervous breakdown? An egomaniacal drag queen? Or perhaps an invincible tree demon clad in armor? :D

In other words, a Final Fantasy villain? :)

So what would you like? A psychopathic clown from hell? An otherwise normal guy who's half-alien and goes on a rampage after a nervous breakdown? An egomaniacal drag queen? Or perhaps an invincible tree demon clad in armor? :D

The villains are Kefka, Sephiroth, Kuja, and XDeath.