KOTOR II Characters

Ok. You're right. I remember him letting her go and she ended up killing Jedi. But I thought he caught up with her again and then killed her. My bad.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

yep probably need to move on

Idea

how about kreia could she be jolee's wife with an alias she was never a real jedi that may be why she is in exile as well

maybe maybe not

I thought of that possibilty. Jolee said she was killed in the war (leaving it open to decide for yourself if he pulled the trigger or not). He could have been mistaken though.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

So now there's "the strong hint" that there will be other returning NPCs. That would be cool for sure. And it's verified that there are more than ten, but some are Dark Side only, and some are Light Side only...

"You shall not pass!"

So now there's "the strong hint" that there will be other returning NPCs. That would be cool for sure. And it's verified that there are more than ten, but some are Dark Side only, and some are Light Side only...

I like that design decision, it gives me another reason to play it through again.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Considering that the difference in the LS/DS ending will pry play a decent role in the game, does make for some interesting replay value.

37 pages and still on topic, wow...anyway, it was like that in KOTOR wasn't it.

iceman1731.jpg

37 pages and still on topic, wow...anyway, it was like that in KOTOR wasn't it.

When I said light and dark I wasn't talking about your character.

I mean how picking LS/DS ending in Knights will come into play in this game. The over all story will be the same but there's going to be some changes based on what path you the player decide Revan went.

Might be very small changes,might be huge changes,might be some where between small and huge changes. But it adds some replay value to this game that wasn't in the first.

Not that I really need such things to play a game again. If I like the game I'll play it more the once just to enjoy the game.

So what are some possibilities for character returns. If you went light side in KOTOR 1, then everybody basically followed your lead. You turn Bastila and Juhani back to the light, find out that Jolee is good after all, and even canderous starts wanting to be a better person.

"You shall not pass!"

For the DS ending I would like to see Canderous in some kind of leadership role, for instance commanding his own fleet like Saul Karath or trying to get the Mandalorian clans back together. It would be nice to fight Canderous in the next game and either get him to join you or kill him giving the great Mandalorian warrior an honorable death.

Cheers!

Perhaps you wont be able to recruit Dark Jedi, but you would be able to turn any jedi in your party to the dark side.

I don't know if someone has replied to this or not but you can't influence the alignment of all the party characters. Some bend to you, some will reject you.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

For the DS ending I would like to see Canderous in some kind of leadership role, for instance commanding his own fleet like Saul Karath or trying to get the Mandalorian clans back together. It would be nice to fight Canderous in the next game and either get him to join you or kill him giving the great Mandalorian warrior an honorable death.

Cheers!

I find that unlikely, remember his pledge? Wherever Revan is, Canderous is probably with him/her.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I find that unlikely, remember his pledge? Wherever Revan is, Canderous is probably with him/her.

Unless Revan sent him out on some mission before he disappeared. Perhaps, assuming that he's in hiding at the current situation, he ordered Canderous out on some mission or told him to lie low somewhere until he was again contacted by Revan. That could be a potiental reason for Canderous to join the new main chara; it's waaaay past the date of when Revan was supposed to contact him, so Canderous joins the main chara in order to find out what has happened to Revan.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D