Your Jedi in TSL

Hades One is a gamer/rpg fan and is simply expressing his opinion.

This is when I finished reading this crappy post...

Hades is cool, but like alanschu said, he regurgitates his opinions on a game he says he doesn't want to play, sometimes contradicts himself, and argues with other chaps nonetheless...some people hate him because of it, but I find it's bloody good entertainment...go Hades...

Hades One is a gamer/rpg fan and is simply expressing his opinion.

This is when I finished reading this crappy post...

Hades is cool, but like alanschu said, he regurgitates his opinions on a game he says he doesn't want to play, sometimes contradicts himself, and argues with other chaps nonetheless...some people hate him because of it, but I find it's bloody good entertainment...go Hades...

It wasn't crappy it was true. People are entitled to their own opinions whether they be negative or positive. Does he do a lot of it? Yeah he does and it can be annoying. But honestly who cares? Just let it go.

Nobody loves me! Everybody hates me! I'm going out to the garden eatin worms...eatin worms...eatin worms. Big fat juicy ones!! Little bitty skinny ones!! I'm going out the garden eatin worms...ohh...my bad. :ph34r:

Being understood is considerably overrated IMHO.

Anyone here already have a background story for their Jedi at all?

I wrote a fan-fic on Revan's involvements, though I don't intend to post it here. (it is short, however)

I just need to remind people that fan fiction is now considered a terrorist act.

drakron.png

After trying to ignore Hades_One's raving about blasters and various of opinions about fanfics, i would want to wield a doublebladed purple lightsaber, with a hilt that i customized myself.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy