Crazy Game Ideas

Game where main character has splitted personality (don't know the right term in english) which are exact opposites of each other. For example other part thinks he is fisherman and other thinks he is fish. Other loves something that other hates.

Now i just need to think some grazy plot and puzzles... :)

Columbo.

I'm down for this one! That Columbo was the kewlist! B)

What would the character do in the fish segments of the game - stare at us, open its mouth and let bubbles come out? <_<

Nice. :huh:

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

For example other part thinks he is fisherman and other thinks he is fish.

What would the character do in the fish segments of the game - stare at us, open its mouth and let bubbles come out? <_<

Well looks for water and maybe try eating worms. Then other personality could get part of the body in his control and then offcourse want's to catch the fish.

At the same time there would be a timebomb ticking and mission is to prevent the explosion. There are countless of possibilities :huh:

There is a lot of Japanese and Chinese tofu that is better than any you blokes have tasted. It's all about technique.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

FO3 always comes to mind when games-one-wants-but-probably-never-will-see comes up. :)

Darksun and planscape games are other games I would want one day to see again, but hopefully in DS case with a lot better graphic. :)

Then there is always some proper dark and gritty CRPG cyberpunk game, which is not a very common thing in the PC game world.

A CRPG traveller game in style of the old PnP "the travellers adventure", in which you played a merchant crews adventues and misadventures. :)

That was a very interesting adventure to play.

I'd quite like to see a coward RPG. A game based off something like the Middle Earth RPG rules, i.e. one in which you avoid combat at all costs because even a wounded bat is fairly likely to gut you like a fish...

Either that, or a Victorian setting - tin baths, leeches, rank hypocrisy and gas lamps.