Possibly to make the Sith look elsewhere for the self-exiled jedi master's, instead of besieging an almost totally defenseless Republic when they least needed it.

Another incentive to leave is to actually PROTECT the outer rim - they might scatter across the galaxy to build up resistance forces and hassle the disorganized sith war lords.

Blech, we'll find out eventually. That's the fun of it.

Too bad you won't be able to actually see Freedon Nadd's spirit since his spirit was destroyed by Exar Kun with the use of Naga Sadow powerful Sith amulet. There better be some key Sith spirits in the game like Marka Ragnos or Exar Kun. Hopefully Obsidian won't just pull Sith out of their asses like bioware did with Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord without providing extensive background info on them.

Cheers!

I believe that MCA said 7 planets, not counting Peragus.  So we know 3 of the 7 planets.

Also, the name of the game is "The Sith Lords"

7 planets including Peragus.

Since Dxun is a moon of Onderon it seems likely that Onderon its self is another one of the 7.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I am stoked at the possiblity of having a show down with Kun's force ghost on Yavin IV in some ancient temples.

That's doable but you wouldn't get to defeat Exar outright because of the new Star Wars books that include him. Hell I would settle for some Darkside guidance from Kun and a hand me down like Naga Sadow's Sith amulet. B)

Cheers!

any more info on the planet?

Not from the developers, but from the Expanded Universe:

Dxun- Dxun, one of four moons orbiting the planet Onderon, is home to numerous bloodthirsty monsters. Due to Dxun's erratic orbit, several of the creatures were able to migrate to

aaah. now i remember the place. the beast riders of onderon. gotcha.

well, if dxun is one of the new planets, then maybe onderon is too.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

How else would they of killed all the jedi if they didn't occupy Coruscant, would the Republic just let them march in and kill them all.

coruscant wasn't the seat of the jedi order back then. it was ossus. ossus was destroyed in the war with exar kun. after that, dantooine was destroeyed.

i guess that they haven't quite managed to assamble a new center yet. maybe we will be founding the new seat of the order on a friendly coruscant?

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

The war with Exar Kun is in the past in KOTOR. During KOTOR they mention that Dantooine is not the actual home of the Jedi. The true Jedi Council is on another world.

Did they mention it was Coruscant? I can't recall.

The war with Exar Kun is in the past in KOTOR. During KOTOR they mention that Dantooine is not the actual home of the Jedi. The true Jedi Council is on another world.

Did they mention it was Coruscant? I can't recall.

One of the dialogue trees when you first arrive on Dantooine includes the Council replying with "yes, the Jedi Council is on Coruscant".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The war with Exar Kun is in the past in KOTOR.  During KOTOR they mention that Dantooine is not the actual home of the Jedi.  The true Jedi Council is on another world.

Did they mention it was Coruscant?  I can't recall.

One of the dialogue trees when you first arrive on Dantooine includes the Council replying with "yes, the Jedi Council is on Coruscant".

you guys are confusing the Jedi academy with the jedi council.

The council was originally on ossus ( the planet that was destroyed & moved to Coruscant. The academy was on Dantooine and i think afte it is destroyed by Malak it also goes to Coruscant where Anakin & co. will destory it in episode 3.

• 1 month later...