Location (no age or sex required... yet)

Sammael

Which continent are you from?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which continent are you from?

• Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America

Four people can have a threesome by virtue of one of them not participating in it. Namely myself.

And Jiles doesn't exist.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Finland, the land of the people who have only two things in their mind:

1.) is there booze?

2.) is there enough booze?

Fortunately, with Estonia joining the European Union, #2 will not torment our feeble minds any longer.

Well you got that right!! We have a lot of cheap booze, so everybody come to Estonia.

I predict that the Baltic States, beautiful (and cheap to visit) as they are, will be the travel fad of the next two years.

I am planning a trip myself, actually.

Cheers

MC

Yes come here we need caugh*cheap labor*caugh nice tourists. It's very nice and cold here right now, we eaven have snow :) .

It is 07:43 here in London, England, city of my birth and very probably my death. What else is a man to do when he's trying to download a 20.7MB M$ critical stop-some-fifteen-year-old-Latvian hacker taking over your computer update on a cr*ppy 56K dial-up modem?

Post here about my country of origin, naturally.

Cheers

MC

And what do you have against Latvians?? Axe_anim.gif

BTW - about tourism in Baltic: come to Latvia, Estonia is too nice. And in estonia they don't have anecdotes about Latvians...

I have nothing against Latvians, Estonians or Lithuanians. It just seemed an amusingly esoteric place for a hacker to come from at the time. Of course, in the old days, all the proper hackers were ex-KGB trained Bulgarian cyber-commandos, but that's another story entirely I suspect.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

If you're in for some action, Serbia is definitely the place to visit. You are bound to find yourself in one of the following: A) a football riot; B) anti-government demonstrations; C) pro-government demonstrations; D) friendly Albanian crossfire (if you go too far south); E) a NATO bombing; F) a mafia showdown (somewhat less frequent nowadays, but still happens occasionally, like three weeks ago).

We should advertise ourselves as the extreme country for all the extreme sports lovers.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I think a Serbian Fallout title is well overdue, personally.

FWIW, all the middle-class Brits are talking about Croatia's Adriatic coast as if it's the next Tuscany. I have to laugh, as their understanding of Balkan politics seems slightly....optimistic. Personally, I'd sooner buy a chalet in ooooh.... Haiti.

Cheers

MC

(ensconced ridiculously safely in Southwest London)

sonsofgygax.JPG

FWIW, all the middle-class Brits are talking about Croatia's Adriatic coast as if it's the next Tuscany. I have to laugh, as their understanding of Balkan politics seems slightly....optimistic. Personally, I'd sooner buy a chalet in ooooh.... Haiti.

Well, I dunno. Croatia seems reasonably safe at the moment*, and its Adriatic coast is beautiful (sure as hell beats Italy and Greece).

*the moment being last year, considering that the ultra-nationalist HDZ party won the last parliamentary elections over there... and that's not a good sign. Neither is the 28% that the Radical Party got here on the December 28th elections.

I have recently become a citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Quite a shock for a Northeastern liberal intellectual elitist like myself.

The weather is a good deal nicer, though.

Sounds like me, I moved from New York City to Florida. I can't wait to get back, though I'm enjoying a break from the winter, especially THIS winter. My grandparents live in Virginia, and Virginia's much less right-wing. Not so many Confederate flags in VA, though their schools are named after Civil War generals.

Hmm... I am surprised at the low number of Asians. :thumbsup: That's where the most populous countries in the world are. I guess this means that the majority of Obsidian's potential customers are western, either North America, Europe or Australia.

Merry old England, don't 'cha know.

God things have changed on my return. Interplay shot itself, people gone, new people come, BIS dismembered (fake tear running down my cheek) and now Obsidian...

Hope the games will improve...Lionheart and the Temple of the blah blah blah were...poor...

Nice to see old names and new ones - greetings everyone!

• 6 months later...