Location (no age or sex required... yet)

Sammael

Which continent are you from?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which continent are you from?

• Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America

Good to see that the europeans are so far dominating the poll! That must mean that we, the Europeans, are more.. uhm.. intelligent (uh, yeah) than the rest of the world! Using my superior logic I come to the conclusion that anyone who visits these exquisite boards must be here because they are clever and play RPG's (which are clever) and therefore the most clever part of the world must be where most of the clever people come from. Europe!

Of course, this logic won't hold if some other part of the world suddenly takes the lead.. :p

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Good to see that the europeans are so far dominating the poll! That must mean that we, the Europeans, are more.. uhm.. intelligent (uh, yeah) than the rest of the world! Using my superior logic I come to the conclusion that anyone who visits these exquisite boards must be here because they are clever and play RPG's (which are clever) and therefore the most clever part of the world must be where most of the clever people come from. Europe!

Of course, this logic won't hold if some other part of the world suddenly takes the lead.. :)

You know, there's been a lot of flaming and rather poor behavior on these boards so far.

Sooooo.... by your logic does that mean Europeans are a bunch of trolls (albeit 'intelligent' ones)? ;)

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

You know, there's been a lot of flaming and rather poor behavior on these boards so far.

Sooooo.... by your logic does that mean Europeans are a bunch of trolls (albeit 'intelligent' ones)? ;)

Actually, I blame all the flaming and trolling on those 6 guys/gals from Australia! I am sure they're responsible for the disorder somehow. I mean, what else could come out of a country that once served as a gigantic prison? :)

(Oohh, now the australians will hate me too! Aaiieeh!)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Of course, this logic won't hold if some other part of the world suddenly takes the lead.. :)

I disagree. With the unnecessary Us in "colour" "humour" and such, and Ms and Es in "programme", the average Olde Englishe citizen loses weeks of valuable computer gaming time over their lifetime. :p

West Virginia .... The hills are lonely :)

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta