Picture of Your Games the 15th

HoonDing

I am Moses, again.ย  (borked map generation water physics)
7DtD-A20-034.jpg

I bought an island and built a home on it.
7DtD-A20-035.jpg

The 2nd floor/roof are living and workshops. The ground floor is defensive space (even tho I have nothing to defend against - it's habitual - hey, maybe I'll feel like turning the z's on for kicks/to test...probably not).ย  Below ground, floor by floor, are various oddball rooms. And of course, unlike how most games ignore it, I am a human, so I need a bathroom.
7DtD-A20-036.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3
โ€œThings are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.โ€ โ€“ Alan Watts

It's time for my biennial attempt to play a MMO. Since this is a terrible idea, I figured I might as well double up on the bad ideas and play a MMO on a console. With that in mind I looked into what MMO I can play on xXxBOxXx that doesn't completely suck, which narrowed things down to 3 choices: 1) Black Desert 2) Elder Scrolls Online 3) Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis

Choice 1 is a no go, I may be crazy but I'm not crazy enough to try to get into a Korean grindfest MMO. That leaves choices 2 & 3. I decided to go with choice 3 since I loved the Phantasy Star games and SEGA will never make another single player PS game because we can't have nice things. So this is the closest I'll ever get to Phantasy Star 5.

I decided to go with a Bayonetta-esque sexy librarian look and I named her Eunice, because why wouldn't I?

mDHZ2bp.jpeg

For a 10 year old MMO it looks relatively good. I'm sure it's gotten several graphical upgrades along the way. Also, Eunice does not skip leg day, she throws some serious plates on the squat rack.

H3lMifV.jpeg

I'm playing a gunner so that I can live out my John Woo fantasies.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธRFK Jr 2024๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Scorn

wfq4QDx.png

vZ0fVKH.png

It's pretty much Eww: The Video Game.

I'm liking it so far.

I probably won't post any more images or videos so as not to spoil any more gross and weird stuff further into the game. It's not scary so far, but it's most certainly disturbing. I guess that's still Halloween appropriate (?)

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธRFK Jr 2024๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I wanted to take some combat screenย  shots from Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Sadly, the newly patched in photo mode doesn't work in combat. For being an isometric, party based rpg, the small scale of figures etc. the graphics are actually pretty nice. No doubt that Ember (the elven witch in my party) is wielding a fire themed staff and Sosiel the cleric riding a boar is wielding a weapon with some side effects besides physical damage ๐Ÿ˜ย  Only way later did I remember that I can switch between turn based and real time combat at any time. Maybe the photo mode works in real time ๐Ÿค”

wsTjmeD.jpg

ย 

Maybe Hell isn't such a bad place to go...ย  I mean, it does seem to have its perks ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit: Using the new photo mode, you can move the camera around, hide the game UI, zoom in a lot closer and if feeling like it, add effects like frames, making it look like vintage photos or a painted canvas etc. I still need to play around with those

PBNSy1V.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 3

โ€œHe who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.โ€ - Albert Einstein
ย 

Photo mode is weird.

720839760_PathfinderWrathOfTheRighteous10_15_202211_19_18PM.thumb.png.ef6df52a76a2a476f8edb80c1888d6c8.png

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"Youย are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfullyย it seems like the creatorsย like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don'tย forgetย the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Areย you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feralย camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

...during chr. creation, you start with 1 pt in each attribute (re-assignable) and some extra - there are none for leveling up or (I think) on gear either. Choose wisely? Hm. So....strength? agility? I don't need any of that.Gedonia-01.jpg

Not sure what max spell summon count is yet. I have two here early on. I think it might depend on mana available/skill pts + gear

Gedonia-02.jpg

Anyway, short take - Gedonia is not "deep" and its combat is clunky (if you're no agility/strength, bow seems better than melee early on by far) but I'm finding it light fun/absorbing enough. I could see getting rather absorbed with it once you get past any clunkiness.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
โ€œThings are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.โ€ โ€“ Alan Watts