Funny Stuff Cantina

Hurlshort

On 3/5/2022 at 6:39 AM, Raithe said:

FNFUpu6WYAEmoQ9?format=jpg&name=large

I can't unsee this!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

May be an image of text that says 'My friends dog is not happy about leaving the dog park early! boredpanda.com'

• Like 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Spring is here, I saw first butterfly today, sadly my dog was faster:

butterfly_smaller.thumb.jpg.6fb4b8f3a47948381d8c0fc42bd6b35d.jpg

• Like 6

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

May be a Twitter screenshot of dog and text that says 'Lavengel® @lavengeldogs "Don't give Walter Walter any more treats He's had more than enough today." Walter:'

• Like 5

Thomas Sowell

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Russians can no longer pay for Netflix and Spotify with their bank cards, they also can no longer use Apple pay or Google a. Before we get rid of cash and go fully down this path, it's worth thinking both about the fragility of the system, and who can turn it off and on. INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ALARM'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Gasp! 2

Thomas Sowell

14 hours ago, Malcador said:

I don't know which is funnier, Biden's lie or the responder's ignorance.

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Russian troops are trogging through the Finnish wilderness at night. Suddently they hear someone yelling from a nearby hilltop "A Finnish soldier beats any Russian soldier any time!". A Russian soldier volunteers to prove otherwise and runs up the hill, but soon falls to a sniper bullet . The voice yells "Ha! One Finnish soldier is better than any two Russian soldiers!". The Russians take cover and an officer sends two scouts around the hill to flank the sniper. After a moment two shots are heard and the same voice yells "One Finnish soldier is better than 10 Russian soldiers!". The Russians send ten men up the hill. More shooting and a grenade explosion later no one comes back and they hear "One Finnish soldier is better than a whole platoon of Russian soldiers!". So the Russians send a whole platoon. After several minutes of gunfire grenade explosions a wounded Russian crawls back to the rest of the troops, grabs an officer by the shirt and says "It was a TRAP! There are TWO of them!"

• Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'Jennifer Wright @JenAshleyWright When they said "History repeats itself," I wasn't expecting all of the twentieth century in two years.'

• Like 2

Thomas Sowell