Funny Stuff Cantina

Hurlshort

12 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

True_memes-04_11_22-600-18.png?attachmen 

You know, it kind of bugs me that people don't know what that pocket is (when proctoring I've had to tell people to run their finger through their watch pocket and have them stare at me as if I'd just begun gibbering).  And I'm not all that up on the names of clothes and parts of clothes.

Now I feel like I need to yell at some clouds or something.

giphy.gif

EDIT: I also hate when you don't quote a post that will be right above yours, but a page break puts your reply on another page so you have to go back and edit your post so that you preserve the context

Edited by Amentep
life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

When I was a kid I was told it was for coins, poor miners 100 years ago used them, so I guess it checks out. I remember it being a problem to get out any coins I placed in them.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I've seen people say its a coin pocket as well, but functionally I too have never gotten that to work. Mind you in the US at least, 100 years ago coal miners would have been paid in company scrip rather than coins, and maybe that made a difference...?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I used to stick my transit tokens in it, not many of my pants have it.  Neat that they continue adding it though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Spoilers for bad language I guess

0ee8e72dafaf169f59b48e880e076c338f9a1066

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra