Funny Stuff: Galaxy of Funny

Amentep

Costume party

Host: What are you?
Me: A harp.
Host: Your costume's too small to be a harp.
Me: Are you calling me a lyre?

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Edit; Double post happens to the best of us...

When she wants to be "Princess Vader"...

FC-VzhiX0A4_bnX?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 3

Halloween Logic...

FDG55G9XMAEZg1l?format=jpg&name=large

Or wait.. is that... "BOO!-lean logic"?

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'can't believe you've been stranded here for 30 Years! What have You been doing all this time?'

• Haha 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'Classy Warfare @classywarfare The War on Christmas cannot end until Christmas stops its illegal occupation of November'

YESSSSSSS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Gasp! 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'WEST COLESVILLE AUTOPSY CLUB MEETING SATURDAY OPEN MIKE NIGHT'

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Gasp! 2

Thomas Sowell

13 hours ago, Guard Dog said:

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'Classy Warfare @classywarfare The War on Christmas cannot end until Christmas stops its illegal occupation of November'

YESSSSSSS

And January. Anyone that still has their decorations up past the first week of January is a psychopath in my book.

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

May be an image of road and text that says 'Texting while driving KILLS For more driving tips, text "SAFETY" to 79191 ERLETS HEPLIrS'

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Thomas Sowell

Just now, Keyrock said:

And January. Anyone that still has their decorations up past the first week of January is a psychopath in my book.

Laziness is not a mental illness!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thomas Sowell

im too lazy to take down decorations so i do the even more lazy thing and dont set them up at all

• Like 5

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

1 hour ago, Raithe said:

253139602_248002150692140_45623841645445

Hey, that belongs in the philosophy thread! 👍

• Haha 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein