Selkath in KOTOR2?

Aparently they lay eggs...... I'd realy like to see them in kotor 2. But with a less neutral roll and less anger towards outsiders. It can tick one off after a while, but thats nothing compared to wookie despise from all. Atleast the selkath are just neutral and don't completely despise all non native life.

Dude, a selkath with a Vader-esque breathing mask would be AWESOME! Except it should be just the lower lip like Malak's...but it would be cool if they weren't neutral and were either evil or renegade good, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, because the mask would translate into basic...just give him a gun...I think that could work...

Nah, the only good selkath is one that T3 had fried with his flamer. Tender all the way through and served with lemon and a few herbs.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hey, they were training Selkath in the Dark Side of the Force. Maybe one of the new Sith Lords will be a talking fish.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Does the force work underwater ? :)

If so, why couldn't I use against the Firaxans (spelling) on Manaan ?

If not, Darth Fish is going to have a tough time ruling Manaan... ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah thats all we need a Selkath Sith lord and his apprentice Darth Ewok. They try to take over the galaxy by cloning their Gungan bounty hunter making them so annoying nobody would dare stand against them.

"You don't know the power of the Kawaii side of the Force!"

"Tee Hee"

"I must take you to the Imperor. He is your master now."

Selkath Dark Jedi"Shleosh mooogriiiiii distinnnnnoosshhh"

"Prepare to meet your doom"

PC "I'll turn u into fish sticks"

"not if I turn u into fish FOOD first"

PC "You said the same thing in selkath but the translation is different from before"

"they had too little time to make up a real languge for aliens, just read the translations and play along...."

PC "Right.................................."

Fight Ensues

Selkath Dark Jedi collapses

PC Option 1 "Come back to light side, the dark side is evil, just look, by being evil you are................ restricted to that one line of selkath, while most selkath get atleast 3 variants

Sekalth Dark Jedi"Shleosh mooogriiiiii distinnnnnoosshhh"

"Yes I want those 2 more lines, dang it, besides being DS sucks anyways, having to follow some idiot who can't even win without a superweapon, but if I was dark lord things would be different I would use the selkath to create a great empire, MAUAHAHAHAHAHHA"

PC "I think ur going DS again"

"Mabey I'll stay neutral and sell kolto from here on end then I can be both good and evil at the same time, MUAAHAHHAHAHAH"

PC "If u were to go neutral I'd have to finish carving u into fishy bits, atleast give jedi a discount"

"mabey *looks at PC's saber* okay I'll give jedi whatever they need for free. How about some enviornmentaly freindly kolto robes"

PC "uhhh thanks......."

PC Option 2 "I'll get this over with now *sabers selkath*

PC Option 3 "Lets open up a sushi bar...."

"Sushi?"

PC " On second thought, never mind"

PC Option 4 "Join me and help me take over the galaxy"

"Yes, I will call on my powers to get assistance from the beasts of this world"

PC "They can live in space?"

"No but we can keep them in a big fish tank and pour them into the oceans and rivers of un suspecting worlds, mabey we should start with the swamps of naboo, texts speak of an idiot of untold stupidity causing the ultimate demise of the republic several thousand years ago"

PC "Some how I also recall some sort of similar text in the jedi archives, what was this idiots name, Ja ja bobs?

"Something like that............."

Lol just a long joke, I'd realy like to see a selkath jedi party member

Their dialect may have seemed annoying and tedious, but I think they were a fantastic addition. I would love to revisit another section of Manaan in KOTOR 2.

Admittedly, Manaan was my least favorite world. Nonetheless, I do applaud someone for trying to make a new planet rather than just endlessly rehashing previous used ones; for a galaxy of a thousand thousand systems or whatever, key events sure seem to happen on the same worlds a lot.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Manaan was great. Except for the Selkath then =p

I doubt the selkath will have a big or any role in TSL.

Maybe one will be in a cantina? Like the alien that has an head growing out of his arse. I saw his kind on more then one planet.