Funny Stuff: The Funny Unleashed

Amentep

• Sad 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

3 hours ago, Chilloutman said:

Sad, funny and scary at the same time. Our new AI overlords will be able to enhance and amplify the collective stupidity of the internet with an unparalleled efficiency 🤔

Edit: @Malcador I don't know what game that was, but the story as told, was hilarious. Damn cryptocurrency miners making life hard for gamers 😁

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

this article shows why science and politics should be as far away from each other as wolves and sheep. an AI is not, yet, a self aware entity capable of critical thinking and comprehension on an abstract level which (along with millennia of psychological evolution related to survival) would be the prerequisite for the formation of biases, it simply performs a statistical analysis on key words and returns results based on said statistics. it has no biases other than what's already present in the man made data pool

• Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I have no idea what the show is.. but that is so relatable.

FADEuM8VgAADS9L?format=png&name=900x900

Edited by Raithe
  • Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Lenin was on the deathbed, with Stalin sitting by his side…

Lenin says: “Joseph… I’m not sure you’re the right man to lead the country after me. I don’t know if the people will follow you.”

Stalin responds: “Don’t worry, Vladimir Ilyich. Half of the country will follow me, and the other half will follow you.”

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."