Funny Stuff: The Funny Unleashed

Amentep

242828924_4781717715195016_6180744757951

• Haha 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

In honor of it being October someone sent me this:

240786812_391876382288763_85732074156362

I laughed because it is absurd. Then found out it's real and that made it even funnier!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13862974/

• Haha 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

well you can never go wrong with:

Amazon.com: The Velocipastor [Blu-ray] : Gregory James Cohan, Alyssa  Kempinski, Daniel Steere, Aurelio Voltaire, Jesse Turits: Movies & TV

• Haha 3
  • Gasp! 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Reminds me, that there was a hilarious sequence in one of the films I watched over the weekend, ****neys vs Zombies.  This is the first part of it-

Warning: swearing, zombies:

• Haha 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'd rather see Glaswegians tackle the undead.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

2 hours ago, Raithe said:

Now if they let you roll to determine how much you have to pay, that'd be good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra