Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

When you realize you can alter file parameters to make a map generator spawn bigger single cities, spawn less or zero smaller cities, change lake sizes, etc etc. And you spend all day trying to create the "perfect map" with perfect spread, certain buildings you want, maybe take a quick look at some, make another, repeat forever. All while knowing that even if you manage to get it, you likely will never "play" it.  It passes the time tho.   >.> 

7DtD-A20-neverperfect.jpg

Not enough "downtown" tiles
7DtD-A20-neverperfect2.jpg

STILL NOT BIG ENOUGH
7DtD-A20-neverperfect3.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

As I was roaming a town, idly punching zombie's faces because I can, I felt like I was reminded of something.

7DtD-A20-016a.jpg

Then it hit me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Judging by the portrait, in Expeditions: Rome, you can play a hobbit wizard:

ZThWXgV.jpg

If you can't come up with a character name, just play a woman. They don't get names. Though I am pretty certain that randomly generated nickname is calling me a bitch:

gNgd52x.jpg

You start on a boat. Which seems to be every other game these days.

uUeP88i.jpg

With teenage Caesar as a tutorial npc. Someone should have told them that a Teenage Werewolf in Expeditions: Rome does not make for a good movie title.

nbgBaSO.jpg

At least my boat has pretty green eyes:

Qs3KLpS.jpg

And it seems I have my own patreon already set up:

gdRfBdN.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Remember my two drones? I made them bigger, because it's funny.
7DtD-A20-021.jpg

Then I found out how to duplicate that glitch. So I could have four. But...
...that's a little too big.
7DtD-A20-025.jpg

...and that's a little too small.
7DtD-A20-024.jpg

...that's about right.
7DtD-A20-023.jpg

...but somehow, maybe not as much fun as a single giant one.
7DtD-A20-027.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Hurlsnot said:

Does that say level 103?

Yes, after playing through it vanilla my current game is decently modded (which is my usual modus operandi for most moddable games). Mostly with regards to cosmetics and building options.

I am rather careful about which mod authors I use mods from, as my games tend to be very long running and breaking my save database because of someone abandoning their mods is rather high on my list of things to avoid.

For those who might be interested this is my Isle of Siptah server's current mod list (mod id followed by mod name):

Spoiler

1823412793      # ModControlPanel
1629644846      # Paragon Leveling
1966733568      # Immersive Armors
2050780234      # Barbarian Barber
1369802940      # Emberlight
901911361       # Glass Constructions and more
1411872074      # Lemurian Architect
1889798538      # Shadows of Skelos Vol. 2
1705201022      # Shadows of Skelos - Extended v1.5.2
2538334306      # Shadows of Skelos - Extended - Unlock Rcp. Feats
2551906725      # SvS Ext Permanent Feats v1.0.1
880177231       # Pythagoras
1382183303      # Pythagoras Support Beams
2275543723      # Improved Quality of Life
1159180273      # Fashionist
1444947329      # LBPR - Additional Improvements
1369743238      # LBPR

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you have that feeling something is following you.
7DtD-A20-029.jpg

...these are apparently ancient AI and are not Smart Drones.
7DtD-A20-028.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

And so it begins. With a visit of a very confused butcher.

ogA2UfK.jpg

Who may be thinking what you think she is thinking.

zDaUgbY.jpg

And indeed was thinking what you thought she was thinking.

lWk5OLM.jpg

And everyone is shocked at how the nice floor was ruined.

WAUARDE.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

• 2 weeks later...

b4Hjnb7l.png

6odL5iLl.png

OGf9mOZl.png

jJIC6opl.png

YhfLWBpl.png

IJz1U65l.png

wBrHnEdl.png

Humour!

Edited by Malcador
  • Haha 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cutting a path into new areas of the forest:

rzttf2N.png

Discovering shrines of the Fishmen

2dsSMtD.png

And rampaging humongous moles

ZJlpwtW.png

mXHPwOn.png

Then gathering around the fire to chill in raincoats

uXuiCGS.png

• Like 1

Currently busy playing Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons... the Asian inspired expansion. Being no expert, I couldn't tell what culture it leans most heavily on. Could be Korean, could be Chinese, could be Khmer, could be a hybrid...

Welcome to New Kaineng

o46gL1b.jpg

The game has it's own stylistic art direction. A bit like watercolours

MhEXAJV.jpg

The city is "tall", with the nobility and who's who living in the upper layers and the rabble and gangs living on the ground levels

mtMhDOu.jpg

Old Kaineng, which (like the city of Lions Arch) was destroyed in the tsunami created by Zhaitan when it raised the nation of Orr from the sea botton

doyCRkh.jpg

Welcome to the new player "home" while in Cantha, the ruins of Arborstone, being the new base of operations

YVoHMpt.jpg

vF8OQPW.jpg

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein