FUNNY STUFF THREAD

Amentep

12 hours ago, Raithe said:
Image may contain: cloud, possible text that says 'This is probably the best photo of the "Dragon Storm" which's hitting Egypt today. A thunderstorm over the Great Pyramids of Giza. Donner Party Rock Anthem @ldrinkh20 Great now we have to deal with mummies too'

On the slopes of Dragonmount he shall be born. Born of a maiden wedded to no man. He will be of the ancient blood and raised by the old blood. When the winds of Tarmon Gai'don scour the earth he will face the Shadow and bring forth Light again in the world. For he shall come like the breaking dawn and shatter the world again with his coming, and make it anew.

• Like 3

Epic xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

If you get sick because you're forced to go to work you are morally encouraged to go to your manager, hug them, and tell them "The Lannisters send their regards"
  • Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."