How to quickly get Very Negative reputation with companion

I recieved this achievement and was suprised so few people have it- like less than 5%. 

I dont remember getting it.

Does a characters opinion of you drop to minimum if you do something that would force them to immediately leave party? 

There is a very quick way to do this, if you have a save from before rescuing Mother Sharptooth in the Caverns of Xaur Tuk-Tuk. Just kill the first few enemies there, bring Eder to look at her cage, and choose to ignore her over and over again.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 1:04 PM, DYWYPI said:

There is a very quick way to do this, if you have a save from before rescuing Mother Sharptooth in the Caverns of Xaur Tuk-Tuk. Just kill the first few enemies there, bring Eder to look at her cage, and choose to ignore her over and over again.

Thank you for this tip, did it on new game in like 20 mins

• 3 years later...

Just wanted to say, 3 or 4 years later, this still works!  Didn't need to start any particular quests to do this.  Just sailed to the location, walked right in, killed the baddies to get to Mother Sharptooth and initiated conversation and ignored her a few times.  Starting from 0 rep with Eder, just had to ignore Mother Sharptooth like 6-8 times (2 mins), then I got the "Burning Bridges" achievement (i.e. maximizing negative relationship with a companion).

• Like 1