uAC6N8t.png CsGN2TK.png

7uuhhJF.png iDAbq6t.png

On 9/19/2021 at 11:55 AM, Pedro Guevara said:

A great discovery!

azid-faizi-art.png

Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/q9NkNy

qey8BQZ.png lfuzAbD.png

On 7/29/2021 at 12:53 AM, SirMirrorcoat said:

I got sidetracked into other games (SMT remaster and Tangledeep) and now I found this awesome pic after googling Skadi. 

Anyone wanna help me out with the watercolouring? 😄

Skadi1-lg.png

Skadi1-sm.png

Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4boAqL

kjIPu97.png 99qFWgJ.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Could somebody please make watercolours of this?

aCPmbP5.jpg 6GSmnUi.jpg

Additionally, I noticed this portrait which somebody else posted in the previous but couldn't find a watercolour of it there, not sure if a link to it died or just nobody got to it but I would really appreciate seeing a watercolour of this as well. I cut it down to portrait sizes for your convenience

salfEqh.jpg 6tb9pKU.jpg

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

If there are still kind souls around making watercolour versions of portraits, I'd really appreciate that magic being worked on these pictures. Also, it'd be great if the character with her hand on her face could have an alternative version done with elf ears, if that's not asking too much.

24eba_lg.png379b3_lg.pnga873c_lg.pnge4bed_lg.png

24eba_sm.png379b3_sm.pnga873c_sm.pnge4bed_sm.png

Edited by Matroska
Rearranging pictures

Made a Watercolor converter file for Photopea.

1. Double-click the thumbnail of the "Portrait" layer. This will open a smart layer tab in the program.
  2. replace the Calista image with your desired picture (can remove the background with https://www.remove.bg/)
  3. Go to file->Save(Smart Object) (or press ctrl+s) and then go back to the Deadfire Watercolor Template.psd tab.
  4. Might have to tweak a few things to get it to look right (altering the properties of the "Level 1", and/or Gaussian Blur effect strength, will make the lines darker/stronger).
  5. When you are happy with the results (or just want to preview it) go to File->Export as->PNG and change the dimensions to 90px by 141px

It's not perfect, but it works pretty well. The below were all made with this file, all except 2 required only minor edits.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:21 AM, Salubrious Rex said:

Could somebody please make watercolours of this?

aCPmbP5.jpg 6GSmnUi.jpg

Original Image

Additionally, I noticed this portrait which somebody else posted in the previous but couldn't find a watercolour of it there, not sure if a link to it died or just nobody got to it but I would really appreciate seeing a watercolour of this as well. I cut it down to portrait sizes for your convenience

salfEqh.jpg 6tb9pKU.jpg

Original Image

Thanks in advance! 

BCg85h7.png xS0y3yq.png 

TWL7opd.png 5ZAUJsz.png

On 1/11/2022 at 5:12 PM, Matroska said:

If there are still kind souls around making watercolour versions of portraits, I'd really appreciate that magic being worked on these pictures. Also, it'd be great if the character with her hand on her face could have an alternative version done with elf ears, if that's not asking too much.

24eba_lg.png379b3_lg.pnga873c_lg.pnge4bed_lg.png

Original Images: Portrait 1Portrait 2, Portrait 3 is a still from the show Arcane, Portrait 4.

24eba_sm.png379b3_sm.pnga873c_sm.pnge4bed_sm.png

CELtN9P.png wBqRpI4.png 

ixzUCoL.png kh1LShy.png

GnG3XvZ.png zavpTGx.png twydTl1.png jtlWnID.png 2E9fIYa.png

eS750fM.png YtCeJtD.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Was working on this picture, not originally mine of course. Just did some minor changes here and there in order to create my dream cool cipher guy but stuck at watercolour part. If anyone can help, I would be grateful.

By the way this is the original art if anyones interested: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvRBKCmg5P5KNmr6Y3SMt

Edit: Altarnate portrait (again, not an original artwork just a modified version) if anybody can help I much appriciate it. -> https://imgur.com/a/EmipKyg

53BC93E8-F39B-4F75-BB4D-EA9B1C92D635.png

Edited by Hallacson

Some art by the very talented Cristi Balanescu that I've butchered in order to play POE 1 & 2 as a monk. Maybe someone will use it. Also, if you're better at doing these watercolors than I am (highly likely), giving them a go would be greatly appreciated.

male_human_ab_convo.png

male_human_ab_lg.png

male_human_ab_si.png

male_human_ab_sm.png

• Like 1

It's not perfect but at least usable, or at least I am planning to use it on my closest future playrough. Hope you like it :)
Here it is:

99B3C807-5C4E-4CB6-BAB3-6D8ACA0519DE.png

5080625A-99A0-45DE-8699-2A32E8AB23FD.png

93C70C44-6B3C-4C80-8EA4-66ABDF5000F8.png

2D958170-5D68-497D-96E4-77B852C76628.png

Edited by Hallacson
  • Like 1

Hi,

Not sure if this was already made into a watercolor version (or maybe someone has the files available?), but I found this cool-looking fire godlike by AnnaHelme:

fire_godlike_by_annahelme_dbn3lhx-fullvi

Any input by chance from anyone - I have been away for years from POE :(.

Turns out I also found this really neat looking godlike - same questions apply :).

Cl2lUSbVAAA0Xj5.png

Edited by Zzidolfas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello - would anyone be kind enough and help me with watercoloring these 4 ladies? I tried to do it myself, but failed miserably… There is not much Aumaua or Godlike portraits out there, so I hope these would be useful to other players as well (credit goes to Aliceblakeart (Aumaua), Julia Pimenova (Moon Godlike) and Kirileonard (gray Aumaua/Elf). 

B48A763C-DB85-48E0-8C4F-C195E3C71B90.jpeg

E08AF8B5-D81B-4D03-9D01-E90C7BBA33E0.jpeg

1B480687-83E6-40CD-A796-8209D631729A.jpeg

85D70F3D-858B-46C5-9C2B-5D0E52784F0E.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/8/2022 at 11:58 AM, Zzidolfas said:

Hi,

Not sure if this was already made into a watercolor version (or maybe someone has the files available?), but I found this cool-looking fire godlike by AnnaHelme:

fire_godlike_by_annahelme_dbn3lhx-fullvi

Any input by chance from anyone - I have been away for years from POE :(.

Turns out I also found this really neat looking godlike - same questions apply :).

Cl2lUSbVAAA0Xj5.png

e4P5yR3.png fUfp71P.png

8EDyMRN.png k9EK1Mh.png

On 4/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, Battlelines said:

Hello - would anyone be kind enough and help me with watercoloring these 4 ladies? I tried to do it myself, but failed miserably… There is not much Aumaua or Godlike portraits out there, so I hope these would be useful to other players as well (credit goes to Aliceblakeart (Aumaua), Julia Pimenova (Moon Godlike) and Priscilla Kim (gray Aumaua/Elf). 

B48A763C-DB85-48E0-8C4F-C195E3C71B90.jpeg

E08AF8B5-D81B-4D03-9D01-E90C7BBA33E0.jpeg

1B480687-83E6-40CD-A796-8209D631729A.jpeg

85D70F3D-858B-46C5-9C2B-5D0E52784F0E.jpeg

Kd7bZpT.png aqAfBS3.png

kIVhFIB.png WlrYD66.png

G2mWHN4.png d2EKGKP.png

0AAPa5m.png axbQzxT.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The portrait I used here. Which is an edited alternative to one of the vanilla elf portraits (male_elf_c).

MaIUl5F.png uYT6Eyi.png GMVzkrt.png cQV0jGO.png

On 6/4/2022 at 9:43 PM, CrimsonDawn said:

Thanks a lot for the converter, it's absolutely great! Just used it on my new Watcher.

Looks great, and I'm glad to hear that the conversion file was useful!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 12:39 AM, Survaldor said:

I made an edit of Percy's portrait, would anyone be so kind to make a water colour version of it?

portrait_voxmachina_percy_lg_alt_sol2.png

portrait_voxmachina_percy_sm_alt_sol2.png

Made the water colour version too, with some aid from @Kvellen's convertor, many thanks.

male_human_noble_sol_convo.png

male_human_noble_sol_si.png

Edited by Survaldor
  • Like 1