Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thread refresh. If your request was not handled in the other thread(s), feel free to repost it.

1st Thread - 

2nd Thread - 

3rd Thread - 

 

 

4th Thread - 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PsyCoil said:

l1LY9yv.jpg

Can someone make a portrait please?

I can't do watercolors, but if all you need is regular portraits then sure :) 

deathgodlike_sm.png

deathgodlike_lg.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys. Do you think I could get some help with some watercolors for this artwork? Possibly resizing it to a better size? 

Thanks! Very much appreciate it.

dJmxwRMo.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this online:

tumblr_o5ag4tavax1upwwgro2_r2_500.png

 

It's a portrait of Shaun Gilmore from Critical Role which looks a bit different from the one that comes with Deadfire. 

Since I'm going to use it for my new Spellblade character I've decided to share the edits I've made to turn it into a portrait for Deadfire. 

portrait_carab_SI.png

portrait_carab_convo.png

portrait_carab_sm.png

portrait_carab_lg.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gloomseeker said:

Found this online:

tumblr_o5ag4tavax1upwwgro2_r2_500.png

 

It's a portrait of Shaun Gilmore from Critical Role which looks a bit different from the one that comes with Deadfire. 

Since I'm going to use it for my new Spellblade character I've decided to share the edits I've made to turn it into a portrait for Deadfire. 

portrait_carab_SI.png

portrait_carab_convo.png

portrait_carab_sm.png

portrait_carab_lg.png

this version looks better. and awesome work on the watercolor you've done there

Edited by thewogabovkid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SnigTheAxe said:

I'm sure i'm asking alot, but these two are also awesome!

2b6495244351d39e552ed7035d759d5e.jpg

uJiT82L.png

my watercolor take on the stoic dude

male_human_b2_lg.pngmale_human_b2_convo.pngmale_human_b2_sm.pngmale_human_b2_si.png

Edited by thewogabovkid
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thewogabovkid said:

this version looks better. and awesome work on the watercolor you've done there

Glad you like it.

I think it turned out ok (which is why I decided to post it). 

You're doing a pretty good job yourself if I may say so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any water portrait experts able to make these strong beautiful ladies into Watchers for Deadfire? I think many would find them worthy to be played in on PoE I hope. ❤️ 

Credits to the artists which I'll post links below for those interested. 


1st pic - https://www.deviantart.com/ynorka/art/Amarae-portrait-587823085

2nd pic - https://www.deviantart.com/bablar/art/Pretty-Parda-778447092

3rd pic - https://www.deviantart.com/rhytz/art/Freedom-isn-t-Free-v2-498393337

Ynorka+Chiu-www.kaifineart.com-1.jpg

dcvgtmc-c0ee2c25-cc98-4b49-a1f2-0d5b1805

freedom_isn_t_free_v2_by_rhytz_d88qard-f

Edited by WesSoto
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would anyone be able to help me out with a female nature godlike?

I searched all 4 threads and found only 3 or so images.

 

I really like this one though.

 

NhtPiI0.png

 

 

There was an edit of this on the Nexus but the _si file seemed corrupted and the _convo was just the same image a bit darkened I think.

 

I would highly appreciate a watercolor of this because there isn't enough female Nature Godlike love.

Edited by Rimiu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 4:22 PM, lapynheart said:

Can someone watercolor these one please? 

tumblr_plwhmjOgvn1u1suvvo1_500.jpg

moonlike_lg.png.0d15f3fa56777d5c6ac0c9f3d77d184a.pngmoonlike_sm.png.45b1751fc8558cdcc0a7a5106c799c6c.pngmoonlike_convo.png.b84f2fd6b2122b771569263033fe7931.pngmoonlike_si.png.672016f7beb49598eef99267de8fa326.png

On 6/8/2019 at 8:13 PM, WesSoto said:

Any water portrait experts able to make these strong beautiful ladies into Watchers for Deadfire? I think many would find them worthy to be played in on PoE I hope. ❤️ 

Credits to the artists which I'll post links below for those interested. 


1st pic - https://www.deviantart.com/ynorka/art/Amarae-portrait-587823085

2nd pic - https://www.deviantart.com/bablar/art/Pretty-Parda-778447092

3rd pic - https://www.deviantart.com/rhytz/art/Freedom-isn-t-Free-v2-498393337

Ynorka+Chiu-www.kaifineart.com-1.jpg

dcvgtmc-c0ee2c25-cc98-4b49-a1f2-0d5b1805

freedom_isn_t_free_v2_by_rhytz_d88qard-f

amarae_lg.png.a273fac5ef14519e084c1f0e9be8d0a8.pngamarae_sm.png.8fa03cc95da8182c9f08b0448c48efb3.pngamarae_convo.png.1add0109007f4a10c826f312c83ef348.pngamarae_si.png.4d1e9e84536f91397a7fe031a236edee.png

parda_lg.png.d562487a8b6e2653c28981437be94896.pngparda_sm.png.ba0e01a54cb3bd8df6971513a7efc0af.pngparda_convo.png.31adbd9c466e98a13902bdcc64bc5188.pngparda_si.png.a3bc548ed0589f750941e38d92302c43.png

fitzroy_lg.png.4a944a2376c76d36c05590ad34df9cf2.pngfitzroy_sm.png.2db97db7b7041d7ebe32beb11482f853.pngfitzroy_convo.png.1db068133cde6d348d4c2a9775de7839.pngfitzroy_si.png.7fe5eba45a1c7f2728875e0de0deed11.png

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lapynheart said:

female_nature_godlike_convo.png

Pretty neat! Is there any chance you could align the _convo pic to the bottom and left and right side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found this gorgeous art the other day, anyone willing to give it a try? I'd love if someone gifted at photoshop could make a few alterations on the image as well, especially removing the things on the forehead, but if not, it's ok. :)

EDIT: Ok, I tried it myself on a website similar to photoshop. Hopefully it looks ok! Here's the original one.

melissa-mel-wilemon-moraitis-aesirg8f.jpg

Edited by dreadwolf
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this picture in one of the threads, can anyone help me properly set the images up? Thank you in advance for any and all help.

XxRoz9v.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone work their magic on this one? It's one of the game portraits, but edited. I'd greatly appreciate it.

381Wgo1.png.30fb22474fba26ec35224fcd4cd3b81c.pngVF5oRBX.png.95856fe55e3bd004f78fd8b6ae132d8d.png

Edited by Reavens
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...