Any artists here that takes commissions?   

I'd really like a shifter death godlike while shape changed. So a werewolf with black fur, and with deathlike features like the first default female death godlike (the one with horns and a "split" face). I've looked everywhere and can't find death godlike werewolf portraits. If anyone is willing to make one looking really menacing and sinister fused with death godlike features, I'm willing to pay up to 75$ for it. I'd be happy to share it with the community also :)  

Edit: Also. I don't know if this is possible. But I'd pay big bucks if a developer or a modder could make versions of the ingame shapeshift forms with death godlike features. Just incase this is actually doable.

Edited by Ouroboros226

One can't mod new models into the game afaik. If the model of the Spiritshift forms are seperated (like - individual objects for head and body) it might be possible to assemble the shifted body with a godlike head - but it wouldn't look right I think. The models can be tinted iirc - so at least the colors could be brought to match...?

But the portrait would be no problem of course (given you find someone who has the skill). 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

This one ( head frame) could work in the meantime. If anyone feels like helping out 😛 I have no clue how to "portraitify" pictures. All I know is they have to end with _lg and... _sl? I think. 

Edit: Made them myself. Just sharing if anyone wants them. Just hope I did it right. 

Edit2: I couldn't figure out how to make pictures smaller without losing quality. Seems it's better to find pictures with lower res. 

Spoiler

CCC_sm.png

AAA_lg.png

CCC_lg.png

Wolfie_lg.png

Wolfie_sm.png

Kerrigan_lg.png

Kerigan_sm.png

AAA_sm.png

Edited by Ouroboros226

On 8/28/2021 at 2:36 AM, Boeroer said:

There is no such thing as a last playthrough with Deadfire. ;)

I try. But it's really hard not to return to Deadfire. There's always a storyline you want to develop. Or a new build. In the case of my Warlock Nature Godlike Petunia, I am using the "Everything Bad" storyline, which I had never completed before. 

• Like 3

I don't need a portrait anymore. I paid an artist on artstation 100$+ to make one for me, so I'd have the perfect portrait to 100% fit my character. I actually did want to share it here with you guys, but since the portrait was a modification of an existing portrait for another client - she wouldn't let me share it so I have to respect the artist one that one. As I said it was only for personal use. 

Basically the plan was to scour artstation for the portrait that looked closest to the one I wanted, then pay the artist which made it - to custom mod the changes I needed to get my perfect character portrait. I'm so tempted to just share it because she did an amazing job but I caaaan't argh :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ouroboros226 said:

Basically the plan was to scour artstation for the portrait that looked closest to the one I wanted, then pay the artist which made it - to custom mod the changes I needed to get my perfect character portrait. I'

hot dang i've never considered that idea before. there is a real lack of orlan art (and in other games, halfling art) and I've never before considered getting an artist to adapt something into something more orlan-y. i should give that a try the next time i have some spare cash.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pedro Guevara said:

I try. But it's really hard not to return to Deadfire. There's always a storyline you want to develop. Or a new build. In the case of my Warlock Nature Godlike Petunia, I am using the "Everything Bad" storyline, which I had never completed before. 

yeah, i keep trying other CRPGs but I'm sad to say that Deadfire is the only modern game that scratches my particular itch (though I'm keeping an open mind to Wrath of the Righteous).

I found Everything Bad to be subtly hilarious, almost like a troll challenge at times, compared to a more "normal" background. I highly recommend it as an option to increase difficulty without going up to the step of putting on Magran's Fires (or to further increase the difficulty after Magran's Fires). It works best if you don't just immediately fill up your party with hirelings when you can.

Edited by thelee

I would greatly appreciate if someone could do both watermark and regular potraits for the pics i submitted, there aren't many good fire godlike potraits and these would be really nice to have since i'm planning to do a fire godlike monk run.

All the credits for the pictures goes to they respected owners.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sozoma said:

I would greatly appreciate if someone could do both watermark and regular potraits for the pics i submitted, there aren't many good fire godlike potraits and these would be really nice to have since i'm planning to do a fire godlike monk run.

All the credits for the pictures goes to they respected owners.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

For the first 2, scrounge through the previous Portrait threads, they should be there somewhere. The last one I dont know...

I found these two pictures in earlier threads as you said, but there was no attempt of making watermark or regular potraits out of them. Someone uploaded pictures like me and waited.. so i guess i will also wait until someone has the time to make them. Thanks for the help nonetheless.

• Sad 1