• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had a previously requested portrait, can't find my request in my user page though.

It was already fulfulled but now I have a new PC, and need to download the files again. Can someone please help be find it? It was for a female orlan cipher/rogue.

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

On 7/16/2019 at 7:08 AM, Leto_III said:

these are a request im making for a friend who just got into the game.

Cool, finally I found my future Watcher x) I don't know if you still need a watercolor but:

female_human_u_lg.png.253d29db225f8b2a1d28e36b04503ffc.pngfemale_human_u_sm.png.4f0256f66a601a6ec80ff68317a12202.pngfemale_human_u_convo.png.f5d5eeafda015d0325e0700740bb6c37.pngfemale_human_u_si.png.3bbbaa11d3db6e779d05837c4efdbbf8.png

Edited by Yulia

On 9/1/2019 at 8:54 AM, MadMatt910 said:

Is anybody able to help me water colour these? I had a feeling they had been done previously but couldn't find them in the previous threads. (this and next post)

Chuman01_lg.png

I don't remember where they were in the lengthy chain, but I do have the images. (Sorry whoever edited them)

malepillar_convo.png

malepillar_si.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of questions:

1.  I hate all the stock male elf portraits in Deadfire.  I don't want a beard on my elf.  As I recall, it seemed like most or all of the male elf portraits for pale elf portraits had beards. I don't know if that's part of the lore, but I don't like it.  I ended up using a human academe portraits, but I'd rather have a similarly wizardly looking pale elf.  Is there a custom pale elf portrait that fits that description somewhere around here?

2.  Is there an easy way to replace my portrait in the saved game with a custom portrait that fits my vision of my character?

Good work on the portraits I've seen here.  People obviously put in a lot of effort in all of these.  I really like some of them.

"Not for the sake of much time..."