KOTOR 2 Wishlist

More classes, but more importantly, use prestige classes.

I own (almost) all the d20 Star Wars products, and there is a lot of untapped resources there.

If the next game is set in the same time period, how about having Sith Prestige classes as an option?

More classes, but more importantly, use prestige classes.

I own (almost) all the d20 Star Wars products, and there is a lot of untapped resources there.

If the next game is set in the same time period, how about having Sith Prestige classes as an option?

I would prefer no prestige classes. They are a bad idea and many are unbalanced. I think the Jedi Sentinel in KOTOR1 though was a modified version of the Jedi Investigator prestige class.

• 5 months later...

Well in that case, I would like some cooler battle scenes. In Kotor people would basically stand in one spot while fighting. I didn't hate it and I wouldn't care if it was the same in Kotor 2 but if there were some kinda feat where you could attack in a rapid sequence where as the attacker would and the person being attacked would walk backwards(person being attacked) and forward(person attacking). That would add to the loveliness of a lightsaber battle. Also what about flipping? not the kind that the guardian did when he jumped or the one used by power attack, I am talking about the kind that Obi-Wan did several times against Darth Maul where he would attack while flipping over him. I was hoping for holsters but I heard that was scrapped. I heard hoods, up and down , are in. Different colors for lightsabers are in, good. I'll have more to add when I play Kotor some more.

yeah all that has been said in this thread but also be able to cutomize lightsaber hilts and blasters.

i didnt know that u could cuztomize blasters i knew about the lightsabers tho :ph34r:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Well in that case, I would like some cooler battle scenes. In Kotor people would basically stand in one spot while fighting. I didn't hate it and I wouldn't care if it was the same in Kotor 2 but if there were some kinda feat where you could attack in a rapid sequence where as the attacker would and the person being attacked would walk backwards(person being attacked) and forward(person attacking). That would add to the loveliness of a lightsaber battle. Also what about flipping? not the kind that the guardian did when he jumped or the one used by power attack, I am talking about the kind that Obi-Wan did several times against Darth Maul where he would attack while flipping over him. I was hoping for holsters but I heard that was scrapped. I heard hoods, up and down , are in. Different colors for lightsabers are in, good. I'll have more to add when I play Kotor some more.

I heard the hoods, up and down were out!? Something about it taking that much space to do (I do hope I am wrong and you are right though) but who knows :lol:

I remember someone saying that hoods up and down will be in just not they way we would want. There would be an outfit with a hood up and a different one with the hood down... at least I think that's what the poster was implying. Look at it this way, if we took Kreia's outfit and put it on yourself the hood would be up and if you gave her your outfit the hood would be down. Get it? I do, and it sounds great.

I want:

- Good dialogue and voiceacting that's even better than KotOR.

- More subquests.

- A longer game than KotOR.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I heard the hoods, up and down were out!? Something about it taking that much space to do (I do hope I am wrong and you are right though) but who knows ;)

:) Once again, Morgan Man said they would try to work on it, and Avellone said it was wasting too much memory on the wee little box....

Yea the clothes in kotor 1 were so limited!!! Dude we need some new treads and i mean come on wat kind of a jedi doesnt have a hood. It would look so cool and if u turned to the dark ways of the sith it would b even cooler!!!!!!!

I, for one, I first and foremostly hope that there will be plenty of endings in KOTOR 2 instead of just a few ones like in KOTOR 1 <_<.

I also hope the darksdiers willb e better this time... no or few thugs, thank you.

More? Well, more dialouge options would be nice.. More paths in the game... etc...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

And maybe possibily a path in the game where it is unlike the other norma ending. Eg your character dies.

Err, your charater COULD actually die in KOTOR 1...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

As a ending

So being executed by the Selkath or T3-M4 failing to break free on the Leviathan doesn't count as possible endings? <_<