And that's why you have HERALDS.  (Paladin that can unhypnotize Monks by smacking them).  Do you see the brilliance of this? 

BTW, what happens if your cipher dominates a dominated monk? Does it just revert? 

I actually want to know this. I never use Ciphers, but I am still curious regardless.

We all have that one movie that we will die defending its merit.

"The Core" is a great movie.

The Princess Bride is hysterical, the revised book is even more hysterical, and I will duel anyone who insists otherwise.

And NO, The Princess DIARIES is not The Princess BRIDE. Different name, I've no idea how people keep confusing the two.

• Like 1

The Princess Bride is hysterical, the revised book is even more hysterical, and I will duel anyone who insists otherwise.

And NO, The Princess DIARIES is not The Princess BRIDE. Different name, I've no idea how people keep confusing the two.

Read and saw both. I agree.

• Like 1

Nerf Troubadour!

WRONG. It's the greatest movie.

Lol I fell asleep in the theater with this movie because of how boring I found it. Don't even know why we went. Nobody liked it. Maybe it's one of those love it, hate it movies. Haven't met anyone who actually thought this was a good movie though until now. So there's that :)

Edited by AeonsLegend

Read and saw both. I agree.

Aha! Someone who can find the humor in both The Princess Bride AND Deadpool. Clearly a man after my own heart. Do you also enjoy awesome hats and find baseball caps to be the epitome of lazy head coverings?

WRONG. It's the greatest movie.

Lol I fell asleep in the theater with this movie because of how boring I found it. Don't even know why we went. Nobody liked it. Maybe it's one of those love it, hate it movies. Haven't met anyone who actually thought this was a good movie though until now. So there's that :)

real talk: it's the greatest movie in the MST3K sense, not because one objectively enjoys it.

Aha! Someone who can find the humor in both The Princess Bride AND Deadpool. Clearly a man after my own heart. Do you also enjoy awesome hats and find baseball caps to be the epitome of lazy head coverings?

I feel about hats as Mick Jagger does in "Knights of Prosperity" (Great Tv-series). You need a hat room.

Nerf Troubadour!

real talk: it's the greatest movie in the MST3K sense, not because one objectively enjoys it.

Real talk: Besides the silly physics, it's highly quotable, the drama, personality conflicts and acting is good. Tucci and Lindo have great chemistry, and there are plenty of ethical dilemmas presented throughout the move. I love it to bits.

Nerf Troubadour!