Dumb enough to be able to read and write, not dumb enough to always worry about strategy. Let's say "charismatic dumb".

• Like 3

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Since it doesn't seem to be intelligence based, but rather something you can choose to do (or not to do), I wonder if there would ever be any reason to pick such an option (other than a funny outcome, of course).

In previous titles it served both as an immersive reflection of your character's actual intelligence, but also as a sort of penalty for using INT as a dumpstat.

With no such system in place, I wonder what the dynamic here is going to be like. While funny, it also does seem kind of... Dumb.

Since it doesn't seem to be intelligence based, but rather something you can choose to do (or not to do), I wonder if there would ever be any reason to pick such an option (other than a funny outcome, of course).

In previous titles it served both as an immersive reflection of your character's actual intelligence, but also as a sort of penalty for using INT as a dumpstat.

With no such system in place, I wonder what the dynamic here is going to be like. While funny, it also does seem kind of... Dumb.

There is a stat system and we don't know yet if it is an option thanks to Int dump.

My guess is that, while and since is mainly a comical option, there will be some consequences that in a comical tone will be good unexpected, like the game continuing your humor

As I saw in the trailer,the dumb options seems more like “naive”,not fallout style "dumb".

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Dumb enough to be able to read and write, not dumb enough to always worry about strategy. Let's say "charismatic dumb".

You mean like this?

david-puddy-the-apology-seinfeld.jpg

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell