Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[request] Rymrgand, Ondra, and Other Godlikes as a Blessing

blessings godlike subrace character creation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

warhaven

warhaven

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I would really like to have some of the unique Godlikes we encounter throughout the course of the game become available during character creation via a Berath's Blessing.  Something like an "Additional Godlikes" Blessing.

Thoughts?

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2078 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I imagine the problem is that they would have to create new models. Otherwise you would have a copy of Tekehu and a copy of Vatnir. It may not look like too much work, but they certainly have more important things to do. Although... it is not a task for the people fixing bugs and writing the DLC story, so who knows?

If it happens, I suggest also re-including in the game the PoE1 Death Godlike in my signature. :yes:

• Prince of Lies and PantherX14 like this

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5384 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
Don’t forget reactivity. It would be super awkward and weird to walk around Neketaka as one of Ngati’s chosen with none of the Huana acknowledging it—to say nothing of meeting Tekehu or receiving messages from Ondra about his being special.

Likewise with Pallegina if you’re an Avian godlike and pretty much everything if you’re an Endings godlike.
  • InsaneCommander, Wormerine and PantherX14 like this

uuuhhii

uuuhhii

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 387 posts

make 3 head and multiple portrait for new godlike are difficult

adding any new godlike are unlikely

Night Stalker

Night Stalker

Cynic of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Good suggestion, but sadly impractical and prohibitively expensive.

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2078 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Don’t forget reactivity. It would be super awkward and weird to walk around Neketaka as one of Ngati’s chosen with none of the Huana acknowledging it—to say nothing of meeting Tekehu or receiving messages from Ondra about his being special.

Likewise with Pallegina if you’re an Avian godlike and pretty much everything if you’re an Endings godlike.

There is also the fact that

Spoiler

One way or another, I wouldn't mind more options even if they came without the reactivity.

• Baramos likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blessings, godlike, subrace, character creation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users