Missing string - Deck of Many Things - Cloak of Poverty

Wormerine

Question

11 answers to this question

I got the same thing, and also on the ring of prosperity. Was going to try reinstalling, assuming I'd messed something up, but maybe I'll take a look at the item info first

Was just about to post about this. I get "missing string 518" with the ring of prosperity as well.

Yeah, for some reason the descriptions on those abilities are pointing at nonexistent numbers in the statuseffects stringtable instead of the descriptions in the abilities stringtable. Power of money should point to the description string 4895, Impoverished should point to 4897 but instead they both say -1 which points to the associated statuseffect... which is pointing to the numbers 528 and 518 which have nothing attached to them. Oh well, looks easy for them to fix

• Like 1

This is also happening with some of the items from Beast of Winter as well.

Could you point out them?

Edited by kilay

Could you point out them?

Twin Eels greatsword had missing strings. I haven't seen more yet but so far I only completed the Sunken Kingdom with that character. I will add a full list once I complete the DLC with that guy.

Edited by srlapo
  • Like 1

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the heads up on these!  I've got bugs in for the ring and the cloak, but not the Twin Eels.  I'm putting that in now.  If you happen to notice any other missing strings in the DLCs please continue to report them.  I recommend doing a new post for new items as I am more likely to see them that way.

Thank you everyone and sorry about these strings.