Everything posted by kirottu
-
The Funny Things Thread
- Capitalism is un-Christian.
I'm more interested in their offspring. Qistina is a metal fan so she can't be all bad, and Bruce is a human male. So together they would make Nickelback 2?- What you did today
I'm going to tell Mus you literally don't want him to be around. Yeah, I can do that. I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm facebook friends with Mus.- Capitalism is un-Christian.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how drunk are you? I, as always, am a solid 7 no matter what the question is.- What would you do if you had unlimited time and money?
I would start to complain about poor people. Something along the lines of "they could have all the same things I have if they only applied themselves". Pfft. Poor people, such lazy bastards.- PC problems, need advice
I think you have done too many nice things and now you have to pay the price. #RealKarma- SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
Companions have been buffed to high heavens not nerfed.- The Funny Things Thread
- SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
You sneaky bastardo.- Planescape: Torment is PC Gamer's Bestest RPG of All Time
I'm just going to echo what other have said. Planescape Torment is a great game if you play it as a mage.- The Funny Things Thread
- Star Citizen
I think the internet took it rather well considering after 80 million dollars only thing they had to show was the buggy garage for your ships. Perhaps this is a beautiful start for a new, nicer internet.- Star Citizen
I actually don't know if it's in-engine or in-game.- Star Citizen
- Chris Avellone leaves Obsidian
You guys are all wrong. He finally confirmed his "High School RPG & Relationship Simulator" now with even more aliens!!1- Your favourite poem
I like the simplicity of this one. By Merrill Glass But You Didn't Remember the time you lent me your car and I dented it? I thought you'd kill me... But you didn't. Remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal, and you came in jeans? I thought you'd hate me... But you didn't. Remember the times I'd flirt with other boys just to make you jealous, and you were? I thought you'd drop me... But you didn't. There were plenty of things you did to put up with me, to keep me happy, to love me, and there are so many things I wanted to tell you when you returned from Vietnam... But you didn't.- Obsidian dabbles in necromancy
Car on car romances are a untapped market... Not that I would be interested in such things.- Movies you've seen recently
The mermaid picture bit is absolute gold. Note: You have to turn the english subtitles on.- What are you playing right now?
I finished Jade Empire couple days back and the experience was the same as it was years ago when I played it on my brothers xbox. After 10 hours of playing I turned the difficulty to easy not because it was hard, but because I had seen everything it had to offer. This applies to pretty much everything Jade Empire has to offer from combat mechanics to lore to morality choices... Everything feels shallow and simplistic. Also this is the absolutely wrong game for enemies to have immunities. Making me to use even less styles in combat doesn't make the combat more difficult, it just makes the combat even more shallow. Still the setting and combat are different enough to keep me entertained for 10 hours and then finish the game. 7/10- Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens
Jade Empire Bring your daughteru to work day: Pirate & Slaver Camp. "Don't worry dear, those corpses in hanging cages on your right are merely sleeping." Bring your daughteru to work day: Cannibal & Demon cave. "Don't worry dear, those people are simply trying to stay warm. That's why they are so close to fire. It gets cold without your skin." Bring your daughteru to work day: Assassin HQ & Necropolis. "Don't worry dear, I'm sure no one here has any problems with child coming to see them working." And no one did. 10/10 best BYDTW day ever. Alternative picture title(s): Bring your daughteru to the slaughteru.- Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens
Jade Empire Our Journey starts. I got all them graphics! Maybe the rainbow is bit too much. I shall name this "Squiggly Cave" after the grand master Squiggly Man. Hello Deionarra... I mean random floating blue chick. Hey guys you cant just leave a burning corpse like that. What if something else catches fire? I shall name this "Mushroom Cave" after the grand master Mushroom Head. I told them not to leave the corpse burning! No one listens to me.- Psychonauts 2 :D
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Well, Schafer is making it so I'm sure they will be needing every penny, and even then it's going to be year late with only half the stuff they promised.- Why do this forum get bored?
- Star Citizen
- Capitalism is un-Christian.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.