Everything posted by Gorgon
-
Master race
Why is Arnold holding the glass like that. So it doesn't look like he's flexing ?
- 16 replies
-
- Wasps
- Murica
- Omega-boys
- Facepalm
-
Tagged with:
-
The culture of Rape, Bill Cosby Story
I'm kinda curious about the phrase 'he gave them drugs'. That's not exactly the same as 'drugging' someone, which implies lack of concent and maliciousness. Which is it ?
-
Movies you've seen recently
For a moment it seemed like it was going to go all Hollywood with a happy ending, I'm glad it didn't.
-
#RedditRevolt
Bu huu As long as those 'harassers' don't make threats and do anything IRL, aren't they virually indistinguishable from people you happen to disagree with on the internet. Are you really qualified to call them 'harassers' and are you being fair every time you decide to hand out that label. I have my doubts.
-
Old school comic artists.
Simon Bisley Richard Corben
-
The Funny Things thread
Impractical and expensive ?
-
Old school comic artists.
Who are some of your favs. Bill Sienkiewicz Mike Mignola I've got more of course but I don't want to image spam the first post so badly it can't load propperly.
-
Build Thread 2.0
25% VAT and a very strong dollar versus the Euro. Yes, it sucks pretty mayjorly right now.
-
The Funny Things thread
Topped years ago. Some Russians with SMGs integrated into the body, not just strapped on. The explosive targets are stupid but hey.
-
Jewish thread
Not this time I don't think. Sorry.
-
The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
I wanna see what comes out of those eggs
-
Build Thread 2.0
Out of stock. Hmm.. Perilous ordering from a US reseller anyway, if they (Danish customs) hit me with a 25% VAT, and they might, it will cost more than the Phillips.
-
Build Thread 2.0
What's it called. Also, don't suppose it has a standard mount on the back, It's a rectangular depression with some screw holes that might be there in addition to the stand (so you can hang it with a backplate and some screws) I take it the stand is not adjustable.
-
Build Thread 2.0
Is that the Philips one ?. Been pondering taking that dive myself but I can't figure out the right one to get.
-
#RedditRevolt
i bet she got a really handsome golden handshake.
-
The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
It's a milita force of 'sharpshooters'. I know that from playing Napoleon Total War.
-
XCOM 2
I like the reboot a lot. Not enough base management though, and a weak end game, everything else, except the bugs, is gravey.
- Fallout 4 is coming!
-
The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
Welcome to the Matriarchy, where women own everything and decide who get's married, the men usually live elsewhere and 'summoned' if the head of the household should feel lonly at night. Apparently not at odds with the Koran. Who would have thunk. https://minankabauinfo.wikispaces.com/Gender+and+Sexual+Orientation
- Fallout 4 is coming!
-
The culture of Rape, Bill Cosby Story
I dunno, I suppose it's possible that these revelations from decades ago were all financially motivated. The quaaludes he was talking about, those are the same 'awesome high' sleeping pills from The Wolf of Wallstreet. The point being that it's a lot more than just a 'date rape drug'. Altogether though It's a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.
- Fallout 4 is coming!
-
What you did today
I love it and Ive gotten a tan, I think I may have broken somehow.. I stick to everything, not made for this at all, Where's that thunderstorm at already.
-
What you did today
so... bleeding... hot. Can't think.
-
Freedom to Jennifer Fichter!
He's not getting out though, she is. Brevik's sentence can be extended indefinitley.