Everything posted by Chilloutman
-
What Are You Playing Now: The Other, Other Thread
let me know how it goes, it does not start on my win 10
-
What Are You Playing Now: The Other, Other Thread
i have itch for some nice relaxing sim game. Anyone remember Sim Golf? I loved that one. Anyone know about something similar? I would get Sim Golf but no idea if it works on modern systems
-
New Scientific Discoveries, Part Drei
- New Scientific Discoveries, Part Drei
Ofc it was Ahmed...- Music: Listening and Sharing
- The TV and Streaming thread renewed
I watched Underwater. First expression after watching it was: I mean there was potential and visuals were great but 0 character development or world building was big drawback, also lead actress was really bad. All her expressions were same. I was never sure if she is sad, scared or depressed. She always looked same xD. It felt like movie should have been hour longer,- Funny Stuff: A New Hope
ok i know its extremely childish, but I can't stop watching it - I need help- What you've done today, tomorrow and yesterday
considering I am unemployed I decided I will go on overnight trip with friend for fishing last 2 days, here are some highlights arrival: overnight catch (this is my friend): morning:- Coronavirus: Continuing Vigilance
Well, looks like virus is over in my country, see you outside suckers!- What Are You Playing Now: The Other, Other Thread
I am still playing a lot of Doto and I am was trying to play Pathfinder with turn based mod but I really can't stomach original characters so I am restarting with custom team again - going full Warhammer this time. I am trying to come up with group. I guess its going to be slayer Gotrex, bard Felix, Luthor warpriest, I think i will get transmutation wizard Balthasar Gelt. Any other idea?- The TV and Streaming thread renewed
What we do in shadows - awesome!- What you've done today, tomorrow and yesterday
well that is really different from our catfishes...- What you've done today, tomorrow and yesterday
Oh man I envy you! Fishing season just started here but I need to wait a bit because of my operation. I can't wait to get to the water. there is pic from last time fishing!- What Are You Playing Now: The Other, Other Thread
- XCOM: Chimera Squad
guy if you believe that Nazis spend time commenting on gaming forums you obviously never met one xD- XCOM: Chimera Squad
and you believe those are hitler loving nazis? I would count o them being trolls- XCOM: Chimera Squad
- What you've done today, tomorrow and yesterday
ist better now after few hours- What you've done today, tomorrow and yesterday
last 8th tooth out today. This was one tricky bastard. I feel like doc grind away half of my jaw bone and I am drooling blood everywhere. Going to be awesome week or so for me!- Funny Stuff: A New Hope
it was domestic issue, not expansion!- Funny Stuff: A New Hope
we never harmed anyone!- Funny Stuff: A New Hope
who likes Swedes anyway. They were d!cks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Brno During the Thirty Years' War, in 1643 and 1645, Brno was the only city to succeed in defending itself against Swedish sieges, thereby allowing the Austrian Empire to regroup its armies and to repel the Swedes. In recognition of its services, the city was rewarded with a renewal of its city privileges. In the years following the Thirty Years' War, the city became an impregnable Baroque fortress. In 1742, the Prussians vainly attempted to conquer the city, and the position of Brno was confirmed with the establishment of a bishopric in 1777. In 1805, The Battle of Austerlitz took place about 10 kilometers (6 miles) southeast of Brno. Yeah come at us agains!- What Are You Playing Now: The Other, Other Thread
i really played only freelancer. I kinda like space sims i guess, which one to pick bois? Isnt elite online only?- Funny Stuff: A New Hope
- Torment: Tides of Numenera
I think mine drawback of setting was... it was all over the place. Sigil was weird but still quite.. I dont know i just felt like Numenera was like for kids when lazy parent dont know what more weird his good night tale can be because he already gone through too many - New Scientific Discoveries, Part Drei
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.