Everything posted by Raithe
-
What you did today
I haven't made it down to South Africa yet, just hopped around West Africa a bit. I still have fond memories of visiting Sierra Leone and Freetown when I was a kid. Which made it very bizarre to see it on the news during the civil war and go "Hey, I walked down that street and had a picture taken in front of that tree that has all the dead bodies next to it..."
-
Movies you've seen recently
I quite liked the "prequel" The Thing they made a few years back. Telling the story of what happened at the Norwegians camp... The funny thing was that the advanced special effects and CGI while looking less wonky and more "real", actually wasn't as creepy/scary/disturbing as the ones in Carpenter's The Thing.
-
The Funny Things thread
- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread..
- The Funny Things thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ajQ-foj2Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3tUOJ9yv4- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
GameInformer - Meet the Power Players of Deus Ex Mankind Divided- What are you playing now?
Heh, so far the only thing I noticed about the kid and the knife after was running into the kid while his dad was yelling at him. Then I got to be involved in telling the dad that the kid hadn't stolen it. Out of curiosity, was there any major differences depending on your responses to the kid when you handed him the knife? ie; if you had survival at the level to tell him about being practical and safe with it while getting ready to be an adventurer and not just wave it around?- The Funny Things thread
- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread..
- The Funny Things thread
Heh. Snippets from authors that amuse...- The Funny Things thread
- The Funny Things thread
- The Funny Things thread
https://vimeo.com/122262939 https://vimeo.com/123445132- The Funny Things thread
- The Funny Things thread
- The Funny Things thread
- Music - must - go on!
- What are you playing now?
Taking a break from PoE after I noted a weird thing. Act III, I got the return to face Lord Raedric's Challenge quest, turned up, I came, I saw, I killed his ass. I got an exceptional reputation boost with Gilded Vale, picked up the loot, looked around took the exit down through the keep, and suddenly got hit by a large reputation penalty to Gilded Vale. No idea what caused that. Quirky.- The Funny Things thread
- What are you playing now?
I've been enjoying my run around with my Cipher a fair bit. Especially with Detonate. It's fun.- What are you playing now?
Heh. I have to admit that Lord Raedric's Keep is a bit annoying. I snuck in, had the disguises, wandered around, talked, conned my way past things.. Went down to the catacombs and killed the undead and all that. So everything's going fine, a little bit of management but not any stress to handle the fights.. Then I get to Lord Raedric himself.. and holy hell, party wipe multiple times. I definitely think I'll have to wander off and come back with a full party and another level or two....- What are you playing now?
PoE. It might sound a little strange, but I have to admit now that we've got a story to go with it and companions to meet, it's much more gripping than poking around the beta was. My cipher drifter is being very rational, diplomatic, with occasional bouts of benevolence (and the odd stabby moment....)- The Funny Things thread
- What's on the idiot box... Part 3
Well, from all accounts it was a verbal argument, and about 30 seconds of actual physical back and forth. The production guy went to A&E (ER) for a split lip. Apparently, the police have now requested the BBC hand over details of their investigation in case of potential criminal charges should be brought.- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread..
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.